As a reliable Denver divorce lawyer, Jessica Saldin is an associate at Plog & Stein P.C. who enjoys helping her clients reach their goals in any way that she can. A member of the Colorado Bar Association, she can skillfully handle even the most complex kinds of family law cases, such as those involving property division, enforcement proceedings, and the allocation of parental responsibilities. She ensures that her clients have a comprehensive understanding of their rights throughout the development of their cases. She carefully listens to their concerns and recommends the strongest course of action that is available. She graduated cum laude from the American University Washington College of Law in 2009. She earned a bachelor’s degree in political science and international affairs from the University of Colorado in 2006. When she isn’t working, Attorney Saldin enjoys spending time with her dog, Cooper, at the dog park and cheering on the University of Colorado football team in the fall. Worried about a family law case you have on your hands? Attorney Saldin would be happy to review the specifics of your family law matter during an initial consultation. Call Plog & Stein P.C. at (303) 781-0322 for more information about how Attorney Saldin can protect your rights.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover
- Plog & Stein P.C.
- University of Colorado Law School
- B.A. | Political Science and International Affairs
- American University Washington College of Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Colorado Bar Association
- - Current
- Jessica Saldin Website Profile
- Plog & Stein P.C. Website
- Denver Divorce Attorney Blog
- How Will My Stocks be Divided in my Colorado Divorce Case?
11 November 2018
- Birth Expenses, Pregnancy Expenses, and Child Support in Paternity Cases
5 November 2018
- Marital Debt (Joint vs. Individual) in a Divorce
1 November 2018
- How Will Private School Be Treated in My Colorado Divorce Case?
25 October 2018
- Don’t Be a Grinch: Crafting a Conflict-Free Holiday Parenting Time Schedule
17 October 2018
- DISPOSING OF A MARITAL HOME BEFORE A DIVORCE IS COMPLETED
9 October 2018
- Relocation from Colorado with Existing Child Custody Orders
29 September 2018
- Can I Get My Colorado Restraining Order Removed?
25 September 2018
- Divorce and Subpoenaing Your Spouse’s Records
14 September 2018