As a reliable Denver divorce lawyer, Jessica Saldin is an associate at Plog & Stein P.C. who enjoys helping her clients reach their goals in any way that she can. A member of the Colorado Bar Association, she can skillfully handle even the most complex kinds of family law cases, such as those involving property division, enforcement proceedings, and the allocation of parental responsibilities. She ensures that her clients have a comprehensive understanding of their rights throughout the development of their cases. She carefully listens to their concerns and recommends the strongest course of action that is available. She graduated cum laude from the American University Washington College of Law in 2009. She earned a bachelor’s degree in political science and international affairs from the University of Colorado in 2006. When she isn’t working, Attorney Saldin enjoys spending time with her dog, Cooper, at the dog park and cheering on the University of Colorado football team in the fall. Worried about a family law case you have on your hands? Attorney Saldin would be happy to review the specifics of your family law matter during an initial consultation. Call Plog & Stein P.C. at (303) 781-0322 for more information about how Attorney Saldin can protect your rights.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover
- Plog & Stein P.C.
- University of Colorado Law School
- B.A. | Political Science and International Affairs
- American University Washington College of Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Colorado Bar Association
- - Current
- Jessica Saldin Website Profile
- Plog & Stein P.C. Website
- Denver Divorce Attorney Blog
- Given My Pending Divorce, How Should I File My Taxes?
18 February 2019
- International Considerations for Child Custody and Divorce Cases
10 February 2019
- What Happens to Alimony When the Payor Retires
21 January 2019
- Child Custody: Is “Nesting” an Option for Your Parenting Time Plan?
14 January 2019
- A CFI or PRE has been appointed to my child custody case, now what?
7 January 2019
- Potential Marital Property Arguments in Your Divorce
26 December 2018
- Divorce and Determining Marital Values of Appreciating Real Estate
16 December 2018
- Temporary Orders in Family Law Cases
5 December 2018
- Changing Your Mind in Your Divorce
26 November 2018