Jennifer Lyn NagelLaw Offices of Jennifer L. Nagel, P.C.
- Arbitration & Mediation, Collections, Divorce ...
- Arizona, California, Nevada
At the Law Office of Jennifer L. Nagel, P.C., we represent people in California going through divorce, other family law cases, immigration, estate planning, and probate matters. Call (818)996-6563 to reach Jennifer for a consultation. Attorney Jennifer Nagel graduated from U.C. Berkeley in 1994 with degrees in Economics and English Literature. She was an Honor Society Member and an Alumni Scholar at U.C. Berkeley. She graduated from U.C.L.A. Law School in 1997. She was a Christian Legal Society Member while at U.C.L.A., and was on the Environmental Law Journal while at U.C.L.A. While at U.C.L.A. Law School, she interned as the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office, and the Santa Monica City Attorney’s Office. She was also an intern at the on-campus clinic at U.C.L.A. Attorney Jennifer Nagel has worked at the Corporate Headquarters Legal Department of the Kaiser Foundation Health Plan in Downtown Oakland, California. She has also worked at private law firms, including the Long Beach, California law firm of Larry H. Parker, and the Mohave County law office of Keith Knochel, P.C.. She has worked for D.N.A. Legal Services in Flagstaff, AZ, and currently works in private practice in Los Angeles, having relocated her office in 2016 from Flagstaff, Arizona, where she had worked since May, 2003. Attorney Jennifer Nagel is an attorney in three states, Arizona, California, and Nevada, and has 6 years of experience as a city court magistrate and pro tempore justice of the peace. She looks forward to helping you on your legal matter. Attorney Jennifer Nagel is a California, Nevada, and Arizona licensed attorney specializing in divorce, family law, paternity, immigration petitions, guardianships, conservatorships, probate and estate planning, including the preparation of Wills and Trusts, Power of Attorney documents, and Beneficiary Deeds. She also represents parties in general civil litigation matters.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
$200 per hour.
- Law Offices of Jennifer L. Nagel, P.C.
- Attorney Jennifer Nagel graduated from Loretto Girl's Preparatory High School in Sacramento, California in 1990. She received her undergraduate degree in Economics and English Literature from U.C. Berkeley in 1994. She was an Honor's Society Member, and an Alumni Scholar while at Berkeley. She received her Juris Doctorate in 1997 from U.C.L.A. Law School. While in school she interned at the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office and the Santa Monica City Attorney's Office. Attorney Jennifer Nagel is licensed as an attorney in three states, Arizona (since 2002), California (since 1998), and Nevada (since 2001). She is a member of the Family Law Section of the Arizona State Bar and the American Immigration Lawyer's Association. Her primary emphasis in family law. She has received numerous awards from the State Bar of Arizona as well as the local legal community, for her work providing assistance in self-help clinics, drafting self help packets for the County, being an attorney facilitator for the ÃRepresenting Yourself in CourtÃ community education seminars, being a mock trial attorney coach for the annual Law Day, and providing individual representation to low income litigants on a pro bono basis through the local legal aid office. She received the 2004 State Bar of Arizona's Foundation for Legal Services and Education Award for Top Pro Bono Attorneys of Arizona. Jennifer L. Nagel P.C. Attorney Jennifer Nagel has received extensive training in the areas of trial advocacy, mediation, collaborative law, and law office management. She has taught at Northern Arizona University as a Business Law Professor. In 2008, she was appointed as a pro tempore Justice of the Peace and Flagstaff Municipal Court Magistrate. She handles criminal and civil matters for the Court.
- UCLA School of Law
- University of California - Berkeley
- B.A. | Economics, English Literature
- Honors: Alumni Scholar, National Honor Society Member
- 2014 Award for Arizona's Finest Attorneys
- Arizona's Finest Attorneys
- Arizona State Bar
- California State Bar
- State Bar of Nevada
- Information on Family Law in Arizona
- Attorney Jennifer Nagel
- Jen at office
January 2, 2013
- About Our Law Offices
March 21, 2012
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.