Jeffrey C. PettysLaw Offices of Jeffrey C. Pettys
- Immigration Law
Born in Detroit, Michigan, Jeffrey C. Pettys grew up in Ohio. Mr. Pettys attended The Ohio State University and received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. Mr. Pettys met his wife, Pilar Cusi, while attending college. Upon graduation, Mr. Pettys worked as a Commercial Banker in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. While in Pittsburgh, he and his wife decided to marry after a long courtship and decided to travel to Cebu Ciy, Philippines to be married. After returning to the United States, Mr. Pettys made plans to attend law school at Capital University Law School in Columbus, Ohio. He graduated from Law School in May of 1993 and immediately opened up his own law practice. Mr. Pettys has been practicing law for twenty years. His experience includes complex Civil Litigation and Immigration Law. Today, Mr. Pettys’ law practice is exclusively limited to helping people and families throughout the United States with marriage based immigration.
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
Call Today for a Free Consultation
- Law Offices of Jeffrey C. Pettys
- - Current
- Reed & Pettys
- Ohio State University - Columbus
- B.S. | Business Administration
- Capital University Law School
- J.D. (1993)
- Top 100 Lawyers
- The National Advocates
- Client Satisfaction, Immigration Law Division
- American Institute of Legal Counsel
- Ohio State Bar
- Jeffrey C. Pettys' Website Profile
- Law Offices of Jeffrey C. Pettys Website
- Marriage Visa Attorney Blog
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.