(407) 378-4205Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jeff IppolitiCelebration Law, PA
- Business Law, Divorce, Family Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Attorney Jeff Ippoliti graduated Magna Cum Laude from Barry University School of Law as the class salutatorian. During law school, Jeff also served as the senior editor of the Barry Law Review. He is experienced as an entrepreneur, business executive, and philanthropist. Jeff has lived in Celebration since 2003, and focuses his practice on the areas of business law, real estate, personal injury, and insurance litigation. To learn more about retaining the representation of an attorney from Celebration Law, PA, contact the Florida firm today!
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Founding Attorney
- Celebration Law, PA
- Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.