I have worked with car accident injury cases for years and have the experience necessary to help you recover the damages that you are legally owed. I have dedicated my practice to helping injured victims of accidents… car accident injuries and other personal injuries. I am fully prepared to uphold your high standards of the legal field by giving you unparalleled service and dedication to your case. I understand that it is difficult to suffer a serious injury – that is why I have dedicated my practice to helping individuals just like you. I stand up for what’s right… I’ll stand up for you!
* 1995-1999, Graduate of Florida State University, received a Bachelor of Arts in International Affairs with an emphasis in Political Science.
* 1999-2002, Florida State University College of Law, received a Doctorate of Jurisprudence, focused my elective courses on trial advocacy
* Married to my beautiful wife Angela who works as a realtor
* I have a 11-year-old daughter named America and a 8-year-old son named Justice
IN THE COMMUNITY
* I am a political analyst for News Channel 13
* Prior Chairman of the Democratic Party for both Seminole County and Orange County
* I am a volunteer as a grief facilitator at New Hope For Kids charity where * I help children who have tragically lost loved ones
* Prior Chair of a Florida Bar Grievance Committee
* Member of the Florida Justice Association
* Elected Board Member of the Central Florida Trial Lawyer Association
* I am a former member of the Apopka Planning Commission
* I coach my son's Little League baseball team
* I attend Journey Christian Church
IN MY FREE TIME I ENJOY
* Spending Time With Family
* Working out
* Watching football (FSU Seminoles & New England Patriots)
* Watching baseball
* I am a fantasy baseball geek!