- Bankruptcy, Criminal Law
- Colorado, Florida
Attorney Jason Ross has devoted much of his career fighting for his clients facing criminal prosecution. He is very skilled at negotiating with prosecutors and advocating to the court in an effort to achieve charge reductions or dismissals. In most cases, he can win a favorable resolution while avoiding the time and expense of trial. Outside of criminal defense, Mr. Ross has also represented plaintiffs in personal injury cases, and defended doctors and long-term care facilities facing claims from their patients and residents.
Mr. Ross is currently practicing as part of a large team of attorneys engaged in mass tort settlement distribution, and assisting the firm's many clients in addressing the bankruptcy- and lien-related issues that arise during the settlement distribution phase of a mass tort case.
Mr. Ross spent many of his childhood years in upstate New York, but received his higher education in Florida, a J.D. and M.A. from Florida State University, and a B.A. from the University of South Florida.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Criminal Law
- Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Mass Torts
- Colorado Supreme Court
- ID Number: 53523
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 120136
- English: Spoken, Written
- Colorado Legal Defense Group
- Law Office of Annabelle Dias, P.A.
- Will Anderson, Attorney
- Robert Levy and Associates
- Florida State University College of Law
- J.D. (2015)
- Florida State University - Panama City campus
- M.A. (2011)
- Honors: Golden Key Honor Society
- University of South Florida
- B.A. (2009)
- Golden Key Honor Society
- Florida State University
- The Florida Bar  # 0120136
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.