Every morning and afternoon I am in court fighting for someone just like you.
I am a real criminal defense attorney. In the last year, I have tried cases to juries from East Lansing to Pontiac to Jackson, and points in between.
Although based in Ann Arbor, I am willing to appear in any court. I have represented people on felonies, misdemeanors, and traffic tickets in 12 circuit courts and 34 district courts across southeastern Michigan.
Not every case goes to trial and I don’t go to trial just for the sake of fighting. Often we are focused on getting a quiet resolution. I will listen to who you are as an individual, and present you as an individual in an effort to resolve your case on good terms.
Many criminal defense attorneys advertise they were once prosecutors. The message from former prosecutors is they know the system well because they were a part of the system.
I advertise in the opposite way – I have never been a prosecutor. From the start I have been on your side.
As an active member of the legal community, I am a co-chair of the Washtenaw County Bar Association Criminal Law Section and a co-chair of the Community Liaison position. Previously, I served as the Washtenaw County New Lawyers co-president from 2014-2016.
I am from Ann Arbor, graduating from Pioneer High School and Eastern Michigan University. I attended law school at Michigan State University. After graduation I returned home and established ArborYpsi Law to serve the people in my community.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Contact us for details - (734) 883-9584
- English: Spoken, Written
- Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorney
- ArborYpsi Law
- Michigan State University
- State Bar of Michigan # P75402
- Washtenaw County Bar Association
- Criminal Law Section Co-chair
- Criminal Law, Constitution Day
- ArborYpsi Law
- State Hands Out First Medical Marijuana Business Licenses
13 July 2018
- Medical Marijuana Approved for 11 New Conditions
9 July 2018
- Federal Judge Orders University of Michigan to Give Student Live Hearing in Sexual Assault Investigation
6 July 2018
- New Law Limits Painkiller Prescriptions
28 June 2018
- What Happens to Old Marijuana Convictions if Weed Becomes Legal?
26 June 2018
- Can You Be Convicted of Drinking and Driving When You’re Under .08?
2 May 2018
- Michigan May See Legal Weed with Vote in November
26 April 2018
- Slow Roll Out for New Medical Marijuana Dispensary Law
25 April 2018
- Michigan Moves Closer to Preventing Dog Breed-Specific Regulations Usually Aimed at Pit Bulls
14 April 2018