Every morning and afternoon I am in court fighting for someone just like you.
I am a real criminal defense attorney. In the last year, I have tried cases to juries from East Lansing to Pontiac to Jackson, and points in between.
Although based in Ann Arbor, I am willing to appear in any court. I have represented people on felonies, misdemeanors, and traffic tickets in 12 circuit courts and 32 district courts across southeastern Michigan.
Not every case goes to trial and I don’t go to trial just for the sake of fighting. Often we are focused on getting a quiet resolution. I will listen to who you are as an individual, and present you as an individual in an effort to resolve your case on good terms.
Many criminal defense attorneys advertise they were once prosecutors. The message from former prosecutors is they know the system well because they were a part of the system.
I advertise in the opposite way – I have never been a prosecutor. From the start I have been on your side.
As an active member of the legal community, I am a co-chair of the Washtenaw County Bar Association Criminal Law Section and a co-chair of the Community Liaison position. Previously, I served as the Washtenaw County New Lawyers co-president from 2014-2016.
I am from Ann Arbor, graduating from Pioneer High School and Eastern Michigan University. I attended law school at Michigan State University. After graduation I returned home and established ArborYpsi Law to serve the people in my community.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Contact us for details - (734) 883-9584
- English: Spoken, Written
- Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorney
- ArborYpsi Law
- Michigan State University
- State Bar of Michigan # P75402
- Washtenaw County Bar Association
- Criminal Law Section Co-chair
- Criminal Law, Constitution Day
- ArborYpsi Law
- What is a Drug Recognition Expert?
10 March 2018
- Can a Cop Search My Car if it Smells Like Weed?
5 March 2018
- Whatever Happened to the California Man Charged with a Caffeine DUI?
6 February 2018
- Prescription Medication DUIs
5 February 2018
- What Happens in a Domestic Assault Case
4 February 2018
- Can I Drink And Drive In My Own Driveway?
3 February 2018
- Sniffing Glue, Intoxication, and Driving Under the Influence
2 February 2018
- Can You Get a DUI In A Self-Driving Car?
24 January 2018
- What Does Possession With Intent To Deliver Mean?
22 January 2018