Every day I am in court fighting for someone just like you.
I am a real criminal defense attorney. In the last year, I have tried cases to juries from East Lansing to Pontiac to Jackson, and points in between.
I am based in Ann Arbor, but willing to appear in any court. I have represented people on felonies, misdemeanors, and traffic tickets in 12 circuit courts and 35 district courts across southeastern Michigan.
Not every case goes to trial and I don’t go to trial just for the sake of fighting. Often we are focused on getting a quiet resolution. I will listen to who you are as an individual, and present you as an individual in an effort to resolve your case on good terms.
Many criminal defense attorneys advertise they were once prosecutors. The message from former prosecutors is they know the system well because they were a part of the system.
I advertise in the opposite way – I have never been a prosecutor. From the start I have been on your side.
As an active member of the legal community, I am a co-chair of the Washtenaw County Bar Association Criminal Law Section and a co-chair of the Community Liaison position. Previously, I served as the Washtenaw County New Lawyers co-president from 2014-2016.
I am from Ann Arbor, graduating from Pioneer High School and Eastern Michigan University. I attended law school at Michigan State University. After graduation I returned home and established ArborYpsi Law to serve the people in my community.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Contact us for details - (734) 883-9584
- English: Spoken, Written
- Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorney
- ArborYpsi Law
- Michigan State University
- State Bar of Michigan # P75402
- Washtenaw County Bar Association
- Criminal Law Section Co-chair
- Criminal Law, Constitution Day
- ArborYpsi Law
- The U.S. Supreme Court Agrees to Hear First Second Amendment Case in a Decade
23 January 2019
- What Happens if You Refuse the Chemical Test After an OWI Arrest?
10 January 2019
- Utah Lowers Legal Limit to .05.
1 January 2019
- Will a DUI Prevent Me From Getting a CDL?
20 December 2018
- What Does the New Marijuana Law Say?
12 December 2018
- Can I Get In Trouble Using a Drone?
1 December 2018
- Michigan Says Yes to Legal Weed
7 November 2018
- What is the Difference Between a DUI and an OWI?
30 October 2018
- Michigan to Vote on Legal Marijuana Soon
27 October 2018