James W. McKenzie Jr.
- Appeals & Appellate, Arbitration & Mediation, Business Law ...
- Georgia, Georgia, Georgia
In 2011, Jim McKenzie was honored by Martindale Hubbell/Lawyers.com for having maintained an “AV” rating for highest or “pre-eminent” legal skills and ethical standards for thirty consecutive years (1980-2010). He continues to achieve that consistent “AV” rating. The significance of the “AV” Rating by Martindale.com and Lawyers.com is described as follows: “The AV preeminent [rating] is a significant rating accomplishment- a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.” www.martindale.com/products-services-peer-review-rating. (Martindale-Hubbell and Lawyers.com are the national legal locator and ranking service). Atlanta native and a Gwinnett county resident for over 26 years, Jim McKenzie graduated “Magna cum laude” from the University Of Georgia, in 1973; and graduated “cum laude” from the University of Georgia School Of Law in 1976; was elected to Phi Beta Kappa, scholastic honorary society in 1973, and served as the Managing Editor of the Georgia Law Review for 1975-1976. (See more in Attorney Profile).
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
I accept all major credit cards.
- McKenzie Law Associates, P.C.
- The University of Georgia School of Law
- J.D. (1976)
- Honors: Graduated "Magna cum laude" from University of Georgia, in 1973; graduated "cum laude" from University of Georgia School of Law in 1976; elected Phi Beta Kappa, scholastic honorary society 1973
- Activities: Managing Editor of the Georgia Law Review for 1975-1976
- State Bar of Georgia  # 494950
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.