(404) 658-9070Tap to Call This Lawyer
David BouchardFinch McCranie, LLP
- White Collar Crime, Securities Law, Criminal Law ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawg Search
- White Collar Crime
- Securities Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Georgia
- English: Spoken, Written
- Finch McCranie, LLP
- New York University School of Law
- Northwestern University
- Fulbright Scholarship
- Fulbright Program
- 2008-2009, Vietnam
- Georgia State Bar
Websites & Blogs
- David Bouchard's Website Profile
- Finch McCranie LLP Website
- Federal Criminal Lawyer Blog
- CARES Act Fraud: The Next Wave of White Collar Investigations and Prosecutions?
April 7, 2020
- Grand Jury Subpoenas Part 2 – Assessing A Client’s Level of Exposure
March 5, 2020
- Practical Challenges in Asserting an Advice-of-Counsel Defense in a Federal Criminal Case: Proving Disclosure of “All Material Facts”
February 18, 2020
- Trial Attorney Blog
- Opioid Prescriptions, Prosecution of Physicians, and the Mens Rea Dividing Line
July 19, 2022
- When a Privileged Conversation Isn’t: The Crime-Fraud Exception to Attorney-Client Privilege
July 6, 2021
- “Extra Icing on a Cake Already Frosted”: The Supreme Court’s Continuing Concern with Overcriminalization
June 7, 2021
- Whistleblower Lawyer Blog
- On 60 Minutes, LDS Church admits “bailout” of for-profit business by Ensign Peak – which shows Ensign Peak cannot be tax-exempt.
May 16, 2023
- 60 Minutes Interviews Our IRS & SEC Whistleblower Client David Nielsen: “Mormon Blows Whistle on Church’s Alleged ‘Clandestine Hedge Fund'”
May 16, 2023
- Planning the 2023 Whistleblower Law Symposium–False Claims Act, IRS, CFTC and SEC Whistleblowers in Cyber, Crypto, Financial Fraud, and Other Emerging Areas of Enforcement
April 26, 2023
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.