Janice Fabiana AlfredSouth Atlanta Family Law Firm
- Divorce, Family Law, Domestic Violence
Ms. Alfred obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree from Hamilton College located in Clinton, NY in 1998. After taking two years off to work at a large law firm in New York City, she enrolled at the New York Law School in 2000. In 2002, Ms. Alfred became an editor of the New York Law School Journal of Human Rights and published a note titled "Denial of the American Dream: The Plight of Undocumented High School Students Within the U.S. Educational System" and an article titled "The 4th Session of the Commission on the Status of Women: Gender Discrimination and the AIDS pandemic." After graduating from law school, Ms. Alfred moved to Atlanta, Georgia and subsequently became admitted to the Georgia Bar. Areas of Practice: Family Law Criminal Law Bankruptcy Personal Injury Litigation Percetange: 85% of Practice Devoted to Litigation Bar Admissions Georgia, 2004 US District Court Southern District of Georgia, 2013 US District Court Northern District of Georgia, 2010 US District Court Middle Distrcit of Georgia, 2011 Education New York Law School, New York, New York J.D. - 2003 Law Journal: Human Rights Journal Editor, 2001-2003 Hamilton College, Clinton, New York, B.A. - 1998 Professional Assocations and Memberships Cobb County Bar Association, Member, 2015 - Present Cobb County Family Law Section, Member, 2015 - Present
- Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Credit Cards Accepted
- 11th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- South Atlanta Family Law Firm
- New York Law School
- Honors: Journal of Human Rights
- Hamilton College
- B.A. (1998)
- Honors: Dean's List
- Georgia Bar
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.