James G. Mermigis
- Divorce, Business Law, Personal Injury ...
- New York
My mission is to provide the highest quality legal services to both corporate and individual clients in an efficient, cost-effective manner and to always exceed a client's expectations. My firm and I can be relied on to handle your most complex and challenging litigation issues. Offering extensive trial and appellate experience and a strong commitment to client advocacy, my practice focuses on business and commercial litigation, matrimonial law, estates litigation, constitutional law and personal injury.
As your lawyer, I will conduct a thorough analysis of your case at its outset, weigh its strengths and weaknesses and determine the most effective strategy for obtaining a favorable resolution, whether through litigation or settlement. As your case proceeds, my firm and I will prove to be a fiercely dedicated advocate for you and for the protection of your interests.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 4195525
- United States District Court - Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court- Northern District of New York
- United States District Court- Southern District of New York
- United States District Court- Western District of New York
- Brooklyn Law School
- J.D. (1997)
- New York University
- B.A. (1993) | Political Science
- Honors: Cum Laude, Dean’s List, NYU Trustee Scholar
- Activities: NYU Tennis Alpha Kappa Psi
- Excellence in Constitutional Law
- Lawyers of Distinction
- New York State Bar Association  # 643168
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar  # 4195525
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.