Offers Video ConferencingTap to Call This Lawyer
Robyn T. WilliamsDevlin Law Firm - Co-Chair Trademark Practice Group
- Intellectual Property, Trademarks, Patents ...
- New York
Ms. Williams' practice focuses on Intellectual Property and general business matters. She handles intellectual property prosecution, litigation, contracts, sales, and licensing. Additionally, Ms. Williams advises clients on general business issues including IP portfolio assessment and management.
Utilizing her vast experience in the areas of risk management, business analytics, and due diligence, Ms. Williams works with emerging growth businesses counseling on risk reduction and capitalization. She provides unique legal counseling to businesses looking to establish and grow their intellectual property portfolios. Ms. Williams specializes in advising businesses on long-term and layered strategies for intellectual property protection; brand establishment and re-branding; and intellectual property monetization via licensing or asset sales.
Ms. Williams' legal practice further encompasses patent, copyright, and trademark infringement litigation. She has represented clients in various U.S. district courts and interoffice proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB), Copyright Office Review Board, and Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB).
Ms. Williams' pro bono efforts are guided toward criminal justice reform, reduction of the recidivism rate, and diversity in the legal industry. She is the current Vice-Chair of the Board at Second Chance Center in Aurora, CO.
- Intellectual Property
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Copyright Law
- Emerging Growth Business
- Brand Management
- Crisis Management
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Ms. Williams is available for scheduled hour-long consultations. During the consultation, your legal needs, options, and possible courses of action will be discussed. Please contact her via Justia or email at email@example.com to schedule a consultation.
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- English: Spoken, Written
- Co-Chair of the Trademark Group
- Devlin Law Firm
- Law Clerk - Intellectual Property Group
- Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott
- Due Diligence Team Lead
- Rowan Innovation Venture Fund
- Intern - Global Patents
- Regional Commercial Risk Field Representative
- Verisk Analytics
- University of Houston - Victoria
- B.S. | Biology
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Drexel University School of Law
- J.D. | Intellectual Property Concentration
- Honors: Outstanding Service Honors - Pro Bono Program
- Activities: Due Diligence Fellow, Keiretsu Forum Mid-Atlantic Private Equity Investment Group
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Federal Bar Assoiciation
- New York State Bar Association
- Representing Comic Book Creator Clients In 2021, Comic Con, New York City
- National Academy of Continuing Legal Education
- The Emperor's New Clothes: Digital Fashion, NFTs, Cryptocurrency, and the New Intangibles, Fashion Law Institute, New York City
- Fordham Law
- Q. We are a leading manufacturer of dairy goods from New Zealand , want trademark from USA , can any one help me regarding
- A: Hi Jhimli, Our firm can assist Milkio Foods with securing a U.S. trademark. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may discuss the process. - Robyn T. Williams, Esq.
- Q. it's more than 7 years I started to reveal my invention in USPTO by official lawyer, then no ending result and pending?
- A: Hi Abbas, Prosecution in the U.S. Patent Office is sometimes a lengthy process taking several years. If you want to take your product to market there may be additional ways to provide other protection depending on the type of product you intend to release. Please email me at email@example.com to set up a call to discuss. Robyn T. Williams, Esq.
- Q. It was my idea for the slide to cover phone cameras I got inventionland caught red handed stealing it by fake Litigation
- A: Additional information is required to properly assess your claim to IP rights. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up time for a call to discuss. Robyn T. Williams, Esq.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.