Ms. Lang received her Juris Doctorate from Rutgers School of Law in 1997 and her BA from Thomas A. Edison State College. Ms. Lang is admitted to practice law in the State of New Jersey since 1997, the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. She founded the law firm, Hope A. Lang, Attorney at Law, located at 466 Kinderkamack Road, Oradell, New Jersey in 2002. Ms. Lang is a member of the National Employment Lawyers Association, the New Jersey State Bar Association, The Bergen County Bar Association, and Rutgers School of Law Alumni Association. In addition to her law practice, Ms. Lang does public speaking for various civic and non-profit organizations and gives seminars on various legal issues before business, senior citizen and education groups. She also volunteers her time providing legal services to non-profit groups representing disadvantaged individuals. Ms. Lang is a strong supporter of environmental protection and is an active member of numerous environmental and civil rights organizations.
- Employment Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- Hope A. Lang, Attorney at Law
- - Current
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden
- J.D. (1997)
- New Jersey State Bar # 020711997
- - Current
- Hope A. Lang Attorney at Law
- New Jersey Employment Law Blog
- NJ Professional Women Sexually Harassed by Supervisors at Work
9 October 2019
- Statistics Show NJ Employees Who Suffer Racial Discrimination at Work Fare Better in State Court than Federal Court
25 September 2019
- Earned Sick Leave for Reasons Other than Sickness, Such as Addressing Domestic or Sexual Violence or Attending Child’s School Conference- EELC Part II
11 September 2019
- Does My NJ Employer Have to Pay Me for Sick Days? ESLL, Part I
4 September 2019
- Can I Prove My NJ Employer’s Fake Job Elimination, When My Employer Says My Job Is Being Eliminated in a Restructuring?
28 August 2019
- When a NJ Employee Has an Autoimmune Disease and Experiences Age Discrimination
21 August 2019
- NJ Employees Have Whistleblower Protection under CEPA and Common Law
14 August 2019
- Can I File a Retaliation Claim Even If I Am Denied Workers' Compensation Benefits?
2 August 2019
- In NJ Is It Illegal Age Discrimination If My Contract Is Not Renewed?
17 July 2019