Lisa GingeleskieLindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C.
- Employment Law
- New Jersey, New York
Lisa has represented and counseled management in all areas of labor and employment law, including but not limited to matters involving employment discrimination and harassment, breach of contract, violation of restrictive covenant, wrongful termination, and reasonable accommodations in the workplace. On behalf of corporations she regularly reviews and prepares employment policies and employee handbooks for legal compliance. Lisa has assisted in conducting internal investigations into allegations of harassment and other forms of workplace misconduct and provides training for employees and management in areas of employment law. She has significant experience in state and federal court proceedings, as well as administrative agencies.
Lisa is well versed in advising employers on the use of social media to recruit, hire and discipline employees. In 2017 Lisa hosted a webinar on Best Practices for an Employer's Use of Social Media in The Hiring Process. Lisa, together with other members of Lindabury’s Labor and Employment practice group, was a co-author of the New Jersey chapter of the 2019 Chambers Global Practice Guide for Regional Employment.
Lisa currently sits on the Board of Directors of the Boys and Girls Club of Union County in addition to being an active member of Lindabury’s Women’s Business Initiative program.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Litigation Services
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C.
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- J.D. (2004)
- University of Notre Dame
- B.B.A. (1999)
- New York State Bar  # 4294849
- - Current
- Co-Author of the New Jersey Chapter of Global Practice Guide for Regional Employment
- Best Practices for an Employer's Use of Social Media in The Hiring Process, Webinar
- Lisa Gingeleskie's Website Profile
- Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C. Website
- Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C. Firm News & Events
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.