(619) 361-1015Tap to Call This Lawyer
Erin Lee HigdonImmigration and Personal Injury Attorney in San Diego, CA
- Immigration Law, Personal Injury
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video Conferencing
Erin Lee is an experienced, licensed attorney with the State Bar of California. She obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego School of Law, and her Bachelor of Arts from the University of California, San Diego. Ms. Lee is licensed to practice in all Immigration Courts in the U.S., the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, Southern District of California, and the Central District of California. She has served as the primary attorney on hundreds of successful cases and is passionate about obtaining success for her clients. She also speaks Spanish and Korean fluently.
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Google Meet
- Korean: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- University of San Diego School of Law
- University of California - San Diego
- California State Bar  # 266654
- - Current
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.