Jacob Sapochnick is recognized as one of the most innovative, up and coming Immigration Lawyers in the nation. He devotes 100% of his practice to Immigration Law, representing Corporations, Hotels, Restaurants, and other organizations, as well as, entrepreneurs, and individuals worldwide. He also provides legal support and representation in family sponsored immigration matters.
- Immigration Law
- Managing Attorney
- Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick
- California Western School of Law
- LL.M. / Masters in Law
- Honors: Graduated with Honors
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- LL.B. / Bachelors of Law
- Honors: Dean's List, 1997
- American Immigration Lawyers Association San Diego Chapter
- Jacob J. Sapochnick's Website Profile
- Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick Website
- Visa Lawyer Blog
- Immigration Lawyer Blog
- What is the L-1A Visa?
18 October 2017
- Overcoming the STOKES or Second Marriage Interview for Presumption of Fraud
9 October 2017
- Q & A H-1B Visa Portability: Working at Different Site Locations
26 September 2017
- Two Sisters, a DACA holder and US Citizen, Discuss Trump’s Decision to End DACA
18 September 2017
- Roundtable Discussion with DREAMERS: How Will Trump’s Decision to End DACA affect them?
11 September 2017
- Livestream with Attorney Jacob Sapochnick Discussing The End of DACA
5 September 2017
- Filing an I-751 Waiver Where a Marriage Ends in Divorce
28 August 2017
- When can an application for U.S. Citizenship be denied?
22 August 2017
- Attorney Jacob Sapochnick checks in and answers your immigration questions on Facebook
14 August 2017