- Family Law, Immigration Law
Elvira Villarreal was born and raised in Houston, Texas. She obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from the University of Houston-Main Campus and her Juris Doctorate from Thurgood Marshall School of Law.
She is a member of the State Bar of Texas. Ms. Villarreal originally began her legal career as a paralegal at Abogado Aly, PLLC. Throughout her years as a paralegal, Ms. Villarreal recognized the importance of informing clients of their legal rights.
It was the constant interaction with clients who were not familiar with their legal rights that solidified her desire to become an attorney. As an attorney, Ms. Villarreal has made it her priority to zealously advocate for her clients.
She prepares tirelessly to ensure the client is well represented. She maintains that nothing validates all of her hard work more than the client expressing their gratitude for the job she has done.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- State Bar of Texas
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- J.D. (2018)
- State Bar of Texas  # 24103646
- Abogado Aly
- Abogado Aly
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.