Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Reviewed by Kimberly Michelle Player Washington July 19, 2018
Bryan fights passionately for his clients. He has gotten victory in situations that I doubted could be one. I have been impressed with his hard work and candor he shows all his clients. Anyone who chooses Bryan to represent them has made a great choice.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII Gold
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24080889
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of Bryan Fagan
- - Current
- Duties include Drafting Documents - Motions, Orders, Pleadings, Briefs, Drafting Contracts, Reviewing Contracts, Obtaining Records, Performing Legal Research & Investigations, Courthouse Research & Filings, Typing & Data Entry, Organizing & Maintain Paper & Electronic Files, Managing Projects & Conducting Research, Database Creation & Maintenance
- Law Office of Wesley Hocker
- Duties include Drafting Documents - Motions, Orders, Pleadings, Briefs, Drafting Contracts, Reviewing Contracts, Obtaining Records, Performing Legal Research & Investigations, Courthouse Research & Filings, Typing & Data Entry, Organizing & Maintain Paper & Electronic Files, Managing Projects & Conducting Research, Database Creation & Maintenance, Proofreading, Editing & Mailing Services, Copying, Binding & Many More Services
- South Texas College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- University of Phoenix
- B.S. | Business
- Top 10 Blog Posts
- Texas Bar Today
- A+ Rating
- Better Business Bureau
- Avvo Rating 10.0 Top Attorney
- Clients' Choice Award 2018
- houston bar
- Texas Bar
Articles & Publications
- Divorce , Monthly Employee Meeting
- certified member
- College of the State Bar of Texas
Websites & Blogs
- Spring Divorce Attorney
- About Me
- Recent Blog Posts
6 Questions Answered
- Q. Daughter deceased want court ordered visitation. Father is giving less time for me to spend time with them.
- A: If your child is no longer living then you can bring a suit affecting parent-child relationship and ask for grandparent rights.
- Q. My ex isn’t letting me see my child as agreed upon. What can I do?
- A: If there is a child custody order you can bring an enforcement of that order. If there is no order you will need to get child custody orders.
- Q. Even though there were no geographic restrictions in the decree can I still challenge a relocation of my children?texas
- A: Yes you will need to file a petition to modify the divorce decree.
Contact & Map