D. Rossen S. Greene
- Gov & Administrative Law, Business Law, Estate Planning ...
Ross Greene focuses his practice in the areas of eminent domain and right of way, real estate, estate planning and administration, business legal services and litigation.
In his right-of-way practice, Ross represents condemning authorities for right of way projects, including state government agencies, utilities, municipalities and right of way consultants. His right-of-way practice includes litigation in state and federal courts regarding property valuation, eminent domain/condemnation and inverse condemnation, and the Uniform Relocation Act.
In his real estate practice, Ross represents and advises residential and commercial clients on transactions and related litigation. He serves as foreclosing trustee and represents creditors with regard to foreclosures.
Ross also represents clients in estate planning and administration, including the preparation of wills trusts, powers of attorney, and related litigation.
Ross speaks regularly on topics related to eminent domain and right of way law. He is certified as a Senior Right of Way Professional (SR/WA) by the International Right of Way Association and as a Virginia Certified Title Examiner by the Virginia Land Title Association. The SR/WA designation is the most prestigious professional designation granted to right of way professionals and is granted to those who have achieved professional status through experience, education and examination. While an SR/WA may be a specialist in one area, they must also be familiar with all disciplines associated with the right of way profession.
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Virginia State Bar  # 74940
- Pender & Coward, P.C.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.