Christian ConnollyGrimes Teich Anderson LLP Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury, Social Security Disability
- Massachusetts, North Carolina
Christian has always had a passion for protecting the rights and interests of those seeking justice. While injured clients are now the focus of his personal injury and social security disability practice, Christian was previously an immigration attorney and he was an Asylum Officer with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. In those capacities, he adjudicated refugee claims for people fleeing their home countries as the result of brutal violence and persecution.
Christian understands that bad things happen to good people. He knows that when people become injured because of the negligence of others, they need an attorney who knows how to protect their interests and who understands the complex legal issues and motivations guiding powerful insurance companies. One of his favorite aspects of lawyering is being able to explain complex issues in a more simple way to clients, so they understand what is happening.
Christian is a graduate of Warren Wilson College, where he received a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Integrative Studies, with a focus on Environmental Advocacy. He attended law school at the Roger Williams University School of Law in Bristol, Rhode Island.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Social Security Disability
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers
- North Carolina
- North Carolina State Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- Grimes Teich Anderson LLP Injury Lawyers
- Roger Williams University School of Law
- J.D. (2011)
- Warren Wilson College
- B.A. (2001)
- Grimes Teich Anderson LLP Injury Lawyers Website
- Christian Connolly's Website Profile
- North Carolina and South Carolina Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
- How Can I Raise Finance to Pay My Lawyer With Boost Credit?
June 15, 2022
- How The Motorcycle Accident Attorney San Marcos Can Help You
April 29, 2022
- Insurance Protection For an Uber Taxi Ride
April 19, 2022
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.