Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ChatQ&AResponsive Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Animal & Dog Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
Additional Practice Areas
Video Chat and Conferencing
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Trial Attorney
- Price, Petho & Associates
- - Current
- Litigation Attorney. I have personally tried to verdict over 200 civil jury trials and handled thousands of cases involving personal injuries, worker's compensation claims, wrongful death and products liability claims. Call for a free consultation.
- Assistant District Attorney
- District Attoneys Office 1st Judicial District
- University of North Carolina School of Law
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- AV Preeminent
- Martindale Hubbell
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers
- ERISA LIENS
Websites & Blogs
- Price, Petho & Anderson Website
6 Questions Answered
- Q. I'm on supervised probation for DUI. Is it possible for me to be allowed to go on a cruise to the Bahamas?
- A: This depends on the conditions of your probation. I would contact your probation officer.
- Q. WC Clincher with an advance payment will weekly WC checks continue? And when will I get a copy of settlement I signed?
- A: The number one complaint clients have with their attorneys is a lack of communication, either by failing to return phone calls were not properly explaining the process. Attorney's fees and workers compensation claims are set by the industrial commmission at 25%. I do not know what the $900 is for but it may be for expenses. I would ask for an itemization of those expenses. I would also recommend setting an appointment too meet in person with your attorney to discuss these concerns.
- Q. I live in NC and recently 2 dogs were found running at large in my town and were picked up by a good Samaritan and taken
- A: There would have to be a determination that the treatment of the dogs amounts to animal abuse or cruelty, not negligence. the owners could then be charged and the animals removed .I would contact local police department to find out what agency, either animal control, Sheriff's Department etc.would be involved in the investigation.
Contact & Map