- Social Security Disability/SSI
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
Free injury and disability case evaluation.
- North Carolina
- 4th Circuit
- U.S. Distric Court, Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of North Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- Grimes Teich Anderson LLP Injury Lawyers
- Wake Forest University School of Law
- Appalachian State University
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Mitchell County Guardian Ad Litem program
- Attorney advocate
- Activities: since 1998
- Mitchell County Animal Rescue and Habitat
- Volunteer attorney
- Activities: Since 1995
- Brian A. Buchanan's Website Profile
- Grimes Teich Anderson LLP Injury Lawyers Website
- North Carolina and South Carolina Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
- How to Help Your Teen Be a Safe Driver
29 March 2018
- 3 Essential Tips for Picking the Right Car Seat for Your Child
22 March 2018
- New Data Show Fewer OSHA Inspectors Available to Help Ensure Workplace Safety
15 March 2018
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Could Pose Serious Risks to Men’s Health
9 March 2018
- I Fell Outside of A Business Because Of Black Ice. Can I Sue The Business Owner?
8 March 2018
- Who Pays If I’ve Been Injured At Work And Need A Doctor?
5 March 2018
- Is My Family Entitled To VA Benefits?
28 February 2018
- I’ve Been Hurt At Work. Now What?
13 February 2018
- Scar or Disfigurement Benefits in South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Cases
6 February 2018
Are You Eligible for Social Security Disability Benefits?Brian A. Buchanan BioSocial Security Denied? You Might Need An Attorney
Social Security Denied? You Might Need An AttorneyBeen Injured After Falling on Someone Else's Property?
Been Injured After Falling on Someone Else's Property?5 Things Insurance Companies Don't Want You To Know
5 Things Insurance Companies Don't Want You to KnowDo's and Don'ts if You've Been In An Accident
Do's and Don'ts if You've Been In An AccidentWhy Isn't Insurance Discussed In Personal Injury Trials
Why Isn't Insurance Discussed In Personal Injury TrialsShould You Talk To the Insurance Company After an Accident?
Should You Talk To the Insurance Company After an Accident?Filing for Social Security Disability: Tips You Can Use
Tips You Can Use When Filing for Social Security DisabilityCar Insurance in North Carolina: Are You Covered?
Car Insurance in North Carolina: Are You Covered?