- Social Security Disability/SSI
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
Free injury and disability case evaluation.
- North Carolina
- 4th Circuit
- U.S. Distric Court, Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of North Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- Grimes Teich Anderson LLP Injury Lawyers
- Wake Forest University School of Law
- Appalachian State University
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Mitchell County Guardian Ad Litem program
- Attorney advocate
- Activities: since 1998
- Mitchell County Animal Rescue and Habitat
- Volunteer attorney
- Activities: Since 1995
- Brian A. Buchanan's Website Profile
- Grimes Teich Anderson LLP Injury Lawyers Website
- North Carolina and South Carolina Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
- Addressing Injuries Caused by the VA
25 April 2017
- New Report Shines Light on Dark Issue of Sexual Assault in Nursing Homes
22 March 2017
- Problems With Your New Home? You May Have a Construction Defect Claim
14 March 2017
- Increasing the Rating for a Current Service-Connected Disability
14 March 2017
- Could Cars That ‘Talk to Each Other’ Reduce Crashes?
7 March 2017
- Student Loan Payments Pose Unique Issues for Social Security Recipients
27 February 2017
- The VA’s Duty to Maximize a Veteran’s Benefit
21 February 2017
- Could Candles Pose a Safety Risk for Your Family This Holiday Season?
21 December 2016
- NC and SC Cited as ‘High Risk’ for Deer Collisions
19 December 2016
Are You Eligible for Social Security Disability Benefits?Brian A. Buchanan BioSocial Security Denied? You Might Need An Attorney
Social Security Denied? You Might Need An AttorneyBeen Injured After Falling on Someone Else's Property?
Been Injured After Falling on Someone Else's Property?5 Things Insurance Companies Don't Want You To Know
5 Things Insurance Companies Don't Want You to KnowDo's and Don'ts if You've Been In An Accident
Do's and Don'ts if You've Been In An AccidentWhy Isn't Insurance Discussed In Personal Injury Trials
Why Isn't Insurance Discussed In Personal Injury TrialsShould You Talk To the Insurance Company After an Accident?
Should You Talk To the Insurance Company After an Accident?Filing for Social Security Disability: Tips You Can Use
Tips You Can Use When Filing for Social Security DisabilityCar Insurance in North Carolina: Are You Covered?
Car Insurance in North Carolina: Are You Covered?