- Social Security Disability/SSI
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
Free injury and disability case evaluation.
- North Carolina
- 4th Circuit
- U.S. Distric Court, Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of North Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- Grimes Teich Anderson LLP Injury Lawyers
- Wake Forest University School of Law
- Appalachian State University
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Mitchell County Guardian Ad Litem program
- Attorney advocate
- Activities: since 1998
- Mitchell County Animal Rescue and Habitat
- Volunteer attorney
- Activities: Since 1995
- Brian A. Buchanan's Website Profile
- Grimes Teich Anderson LLP Injury Lawyers Website
- North Carolina and South Carolina Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
- I’ve Been Hurt At Work. Now What?
13 February 2018
- Scar or Disfigurement Benefits in South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Cases
6 February 2018
- Super Bowl Sunday Means More Impaired Drivers on the Road
31 January 2018
- Protecting Aging Loved Ones From Exploitation and Abuse by a Caregiver or Relative
15 January 2018
- With Social Security Disability, What is a Continuing Disability Review (CDR)?
8 January 2018
- While One New Trucking Safety Regulation Has Just Taken Effect, Others Are On Hold
21 December 2017
- Don’t Put Danger Under the Tree: Toys to Avoid This Christmas
12 December 2017
- New Report Shows Women Face Unique Injury Risks at Work
15 November 2017
- Protections Against Employment Discrimination for Military Personnel and Veterans
11 November 2017
Are You Eligible for Social Security Disability Benefits?Brian A. Buchanan BioSocial Security Denied? You Might Need An Attorney
Social Security Denied? You Might Need An AttorneyBeen Injured After Falling on Someone Else's Property?
Been Injured After Falling on Someone Else's Property?5 Things Insurance Companies Don't Want You To Know
5 Things Insurance Companies Don't Want You to KnowDo's and Don'ts if You've Been In An Accident
Do's and Don'ts if You've Been In An AccidentWhy Isn't Insurance Discussed In Personal Injury Trials
Why Isn't Insurance Discussed In Personal Injury TrialsShould You Talk To the Insurance Company After an Accident?
Should You Talk To the Insurance Company After an Accident?Filing for Social Security Disability: Tips You Can Use
Tips You Can Use When Filing for Social Security DisabilityCar Insurance in North Carolina: Are You Covered?
Car Insurance in North Carolina: Are You Covered?