Charles Bernard KramerAgreements for when the technology and the law are new.
- Intellectual Property, Trademarks
- New York
PROFILE of Charles Kramer -- Tech Attorney
Charles Kramer is a New York transactional intellectual property attorney. His experience includes:
- representing hi-tech companies (including software, military, and computer game companies) in connection with negotiating and drafting (1) toolkit, enterprise, Saas, PaaS and other complex agreements and licenses with companies around the world; (2) joint-venture, sales, publishing and distribution agreements; and (3) general corporate agreements.
- 5 years as General Counsel of a software company (and many more years representing it as outside counsel);
- 3 years as an associate in the Wall Street law firm of Lord, Day & Lord (then the oldest law firm in New York City practicing under the same name); and
- speaking at conferences on legal issues including at the annual Game Developers Conference and Miller Freeman's Digital Video Conference.
He is comfortable working in areas where the technology -- and the related law -- are new.
- Intellectual Property
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- New York
- New York University
- LL.M. | Intellectual property & antitrust
- The John Marshall Law School
- J.D. (1981) | Law
- Honors: Member, Law Review (including Published Comment)
- New York State Bar  # 1890888
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.