Brynne Gant

Brynne Gant

Gant Law, LLC
  • Probate, Estate Planning, Family Law ...
  • Colorado
Review This Lawyer
Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Legal Knowledge
Legal Analysis
Communication Skills
Ethics and Professionalism
James E Merson
James E Merson December 17, 2019
Rating: 10 Lawyer Rating - 10 out of 10
Ms. Gant is empathetic, sharp, and very patient. All of these skills come together to make her a very effective advocate.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

When you’re grieving a family loss, dealing with a life-altering medical diagnosis, or working through any other significant change in your family dynamics, navigating the legal system can be overwhelming. I am here to help. I have several years of litigation experience and have completed over 40 jury trials, but I am also intent on finding the best resolution for my clients--financially, mentally, and emotionally--even if that means settlement without trial.

Practice Areas
    Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
    Estate Planning
    Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    30-minute criminal defense consultations are free.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Written
Professional Experience
Owner & Partner
Gant Law, LLC
- Current
Associate Attorney
Rapp, Manzer & Minnerop, LLP
- Current
Associate Litigation Attorney
Otis, Bedingfield & Peters, LLC
Deputy District Attorney
Weld County District Attorney's Office
Brigham Young University
J.D. (2013) | Law
Activities: President, Family Law Society -- State Prison Liaison, Jail Outreach -- First Place, Woody Deem Trial Competition -- Semi-Finalist, Linda Anderson Trial Competition -- Member, TYLA Traveling Trial Competition Team
Brigham Young University Logo
Clients' Choice Award
First Place - Woody Deem Trial Competition
J. Reuben Clark Law School
Linda Andersen Trial Competition
Magna Cum Laude
Brigham Young University
Professional Associations
Weld County Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Trust & Estate Section, WCBA
Placeholder image for professional associations.
State Bar of Colorado  # 46642
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
What Is Probate (and How Can I Avoid It)?
Speaking Engagements
Establishing Professional Relationships: Contract, Of Counsel & Co-Counsel Legal Services CLE, Virtual
Colorado W.O.L.F and Solo/Small Firm Section of CBA
Trial Techniques School Certificate
The Colorado District Attorneys' Council
Advanced Domestic Violence Certificate
The Colorado District Attorneys' Council
Ending Violence Against Women Project's Certificate
The Colorado District Attorneys' Council
Websites & Blogs
Gant Law, LLC
Legal Answers
3 Questions Answered
Q. Will my ex have to count his income “assistance” on our financial worksheet?
A: When filling out a sworn financial statement, he should claim income from any source, including from his mother. That said, it can be difficult to enforce this if she is paying him in cash. You may need to get approval from the court to request her bank statements/financial documents as well as his if this is a major concern. In addition, there is little stopping them from stating/deciding that her assistance to him is actually a debt, which could complicate things.

As for the child support worksheet, once again, he should include income from any source (unless specifically exempted by statute), but you'll have the same concerns with proof. However it is that you came to know he is receiving funds from his mother, it might be good to document that (even if just by writing down the date you learned this and how).

For more specifics on what qualifies as income and how to verify the same, consider reaching out to a Family Law attorney.

Best of luck with your potential move and modifications.
... Read More
Q. Hello, My ex has filed a motion to modify parenting time, how do I respond please? Thank you!
A: To respond to a motion to modify parenting time, you can use the Colorado Court forms (form number JDF 1315) found at Be aware that you must file your response WITHIN 21 DAYS of the date you received your ex's motion, or you risk his request being granted without your response.

Reach out to a family law attorney for more information or help with filing the response.
Q. My mom passed in 2010. She has real estate that we have been paying taxes on. No written will. Died in AZ, land in CO.
A: To transfer real property (even vacant land) to heirs, you'll need to open probate in Colorado (or what's called "Ancillary Probate" if probate was already opened in AZ). The Colorado Courts website has some good information and instructions on how to do this:, or you can reach out to a probate attorney to help you file the appropriate paperwork and notify all the correct people.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Gant Law, LLC
8213 W 20th St, Ste G
Greeley, CO 80634
Telephone: (970) 368-3684
Monday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Thursday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.