I am an Attorney with the Owen & Dunivan, PLLC. I currently focus my practice on foreclosure defense (including loss mitigation - short sales and loan modifications), bankruptcy representation (chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy), real estate/property law, consumer credit collection violations, and criminal law. A consultation with me or my firm may result in seeking relief under Title 11 of the US Code (Bankruptcy). We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Landlord Tenant
- Real Estate Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Federal Circuit
- US District Court, Middle District of Florida
- English: Spoken, Written
- Owen & Dunivan, PLLC
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. / Litigation (2012)
- Honors: Certificate of Merit Dean's List
- Activities: ABA Class Representative ADR Board, VP
- Florida Gulf Coast University
- B.A. / Philosophy
- Florida Alliance for Consumer Protection
- Board Member
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- - Current
- Bryant Dunivan's Website Profile
- Owen & Dunivan, PLLC Website
- Tampa FL Foreclosure Defense Attorney
- Credit Card Lawsuit in Florida – Fighting back against Junk Debt Buyers
22 February 2017
- National Collegiate Student Loan Trust Lawsuits in Florida – Are there defenses?
21 February 2017
- Lis Pendens and Foreclosure is further explained by Florida Courts
6 February 2017
- Frontier Communication Billing Issue – Can you sue?
8 January 2017
- Why do you need a property inspection when buying a new home?
8 September 2016
- Setting Aside a Default Judgment on the Day of Trial
28 June 2016
- Served in a lawsuit by Dyck O’Neal Inc.?
7 June 2016
- Featured on WHDT World News Segment – Foreclosure Fraud
24 May 2016
- Florida Opts out of Federal Foreclosure Relief Funds
16 May 2016