Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII SilverBlawgsearch
- Foreclosure Defense
Additional Practice Area
- Student Loan Litigation Defense
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept MasterCard and Visa
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Northern Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle Districts of Florida
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A.
- Stetson University College of Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Stetson Law Review; State Attorney internship with Hillsborough County and clerked for the Florida Bar.
- Super Lawyer - Bankruptcy
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Tampa Bay’s Top Attorneys
- Tampa Bay Magazine
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- National Association of Employment Attorneys
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
Websites & Blogs
- Christie D. Arkovich's Website Profile
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A. Website
- Tampa Bankruptcy Lawyer Blog
- How to Keep Your Home When Your Loan Mod is Denied: File Chapter 13 Bankruptcy.
16 March 2017
- Student Loan Debt Relief Questions Answered in Podcast with local Tampa Florida Attorney (Christie Arkovich)
5 March 2017
- Christie as Panel Speaker at ABI Conference Last Weekend About Student Loans
13 February 2017
- CFPB files suit against Navient — hopefully the exposure of their shady practices will help our Florida clients!
19 January 2017
- Help Effect Student Loan Servicer Changes: Join a Class Action
9 January 2017
- Older Americans Defaulting on Student Loan Debt: How to Fight Back
6 January 2017
- DeVry Settled Allegations it Oversold its Job Placement Rates – Claiming 90% – Impact on DTR Apps and Class Actions?
27 December 2016
- Happy Holidays from the Arkovich Ragtag Gang of Misfits!
27 December 2016
- In re Decena update – Discharge of Student Loans for Non-Accredited Foreign School
5 December 2016
Contact & Map