Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII SilverBlawgsearch
- Civil Rights
- Foreclosure Defense
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept MasterCard and Visa
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Northern Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle Districts of Florida
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A.
- Stetson University College of Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Stetson Law Review; State Attorney internship with Hillsborough County and clerked for the Florida Bar.
- Super Lawyer - Bankruptcy
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Tampa Bay’s Top Attorneys
- Tampa Bay Magazine
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- National Association of Employment Attorneys
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
Websites & Blogs
- Christie D. Arkovich's Website Profile
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A. Website
- Tampa Bankruptcy Lawyer Blog
- How to Become Debt Free by the Holidays?
23 July 2016
- Thanks Q-105 for the lunch and goodies for our gang today!!
21 July 2016
- Are You a Debt Slave? Check Out This Huffington Post Article on Private Student Loans.
19 July 2016
- Can I Buy, Sell or Trade in My Car Before Filing Bankruptcy?
18 July 2016
- Are You Being Sued By A Debt Buyer? (credit cards, car loans and private student loans)
16 July 2016
- Can I Keep My Car in Bankruptcy?
15 July 2016
- Student Loan Nightmare – Looking for Answers in Bankruptcy Court in Tampa, Florida
3 June 2016
- ABC Action News Interviews a client and me about getting full forgiveness of her loans!
28 April 2016
- Why Hiring a Student Loan Attorney is a Good Idea
22 April 2016
Contact & Map