We are a law firm helping people to reduce student loans and other debts, including filing bankruptcy if necessary. Don't believe others who say nothing can be done about student loans - we are seeing fantastic results every day! I was formerly trial counsel for Sallie Mae and other student loan servicers in bankruptcy dischargeability cases. I "switched sides" and now represent student loan borrowers and other debtors both inside and outside of bankruptcy. Since getting rid of student loans is so difficult in bankruptcy, we have had to get creative in finding ways to reduce the debt to affordable and sustainable payments with an end in sight.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Student Loan Litigation Defense
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept all major credit cards.
- Contingent Fees
Contingent fees and costs available for most consumer protection lawsuits such as FDCPA, FCCPA and TCPA actions.
- United States District Court for the Northern Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle Districts of Florida
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A.
- Stetson University College of Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Stetson Law Review; State Attorney internship with Hillsborough County and clerked for the Florida Bar.
- Super Lawyer - Bankruptcy
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Tampa Bay’s Top Attorneys
- Tampa Bay Magazine
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- National Association of Employment Attorneys
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Christie D. Arkovich's Website Profile
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A. Website
- Tampa Bankruptcy Lawyer Blog
- Satisfied Second Mortgages During the Financial Crisis Rearing Their Ugly Heads!
12 August 2018
- How Can I Pay Off My Private Student Loans?
10 August 2018
- Tax Relief for Discharged or Forgiven Student Loans
8 August 2018
- What to Expect From Your Student Loan Consultation?
30 July 2018
- How Did My Student Loans Get So High?
20 July 2018
- How to Fight Back Against Debt Collectors Using the TCPA, FDCPA, FCCPA and FCRA – Boy, that’s a mouthful!
18 July 2018
- TCPA Consumer Lawyer – Adapting to New Collections Tactics by Debt Collectors and New Laws
17 July 2018
- Don’t Let Your License Get Suspended Due to Non-Payment of Federal Student Loans
15 July 2018
- When You Should Consider Using Your 401k to Pay Down Federal Student Loan Debt.
8 July 2018