We are a law firm helping people to reduce student loans and other debts, including filing bankruptcy if necessary. Don't believe others who say nothing can be done about student loans - we are seeing fantastic results every day! I was formerly trial counsel for Sallie Mae and other student loan servicers in bankruptcy dischargeability cases. I "switched sides" and now represent student loan borrowers and other debtors both inside and outside of bankruptcy. Since getting rid of student loans is so difficult in bankruptcy, we have had to get creative in finding ways to reduce the debt to affordable and sustainable payments with an end in sight.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Student Loan Litigation Defense
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept all major credit cards.
- Contingent Fees
Contingent fees and costs available for most consumer protection lawsuits such as FDCPA, FCCPA and TCPA actions.
- United States District Court for the Northern Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle Districts of Florida
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A.
- Stetson University College of Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Stetson Law Review; State Attorney internship with Hillsborough County and clerked for the Florida Bar.
- Super Lawyer - Bankruptcy
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Tampa Bay’s Top Attorneys
- Tampa Bay Magazine
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- National Association of Employment Attorneys
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Christie D. Arkovich's Website Profile
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A. Website
- Tampa Bankruptcy Lawyer Blog
- Bankruptcy Debtors Affected by New Florida Law Prohibiting Fighting Foreclosure
2 April 2018
- Social Security Disability Overpayments Can be Eliminated in Bankruptcy
25 March 2018
- Conference Room Furniture For Sale – Good Price
24 March 2018
- Student Loan Debtors Getting Kicked Out of Income Driven Plans in Bankruptcy
12 March 2018
- Has Your Parent Been Denied Long Term Care Insurance due to the Type of Facility?
5 March 2018
- Trying to Rehab a Federal Student Loan? Be careful!
1 March 2018
- New Procedure Allowed In Tampa Now To Reduce Student Loan Debt When Filing Chapter 13
28 February 2018
- How to Get a Copy of a Long Term Care Insurance Policy?
22 February 2018
- Tax on Death and Disability Discharges is Gone . . . For Now.
20 February 2018