We are a law firm helping people to reduce student loans and other debts, including filing bankruptcy if necessary. Don't believe others who say nothing can be done about student loans - we are seeing fantastic results every day! I was formerly trial counsel for Sallie Mae and other student loan servicers in bankruptcy dischargeability cases. I "switched sides" and now represent student loan borrowers and other debtors both inside and outside of bankruptcy. Since getting rid of student loans is so difficult in bankruptcy, we have had to get creative in finding ways to reduce the debt to affordable and sustainable payments with an end in sight.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Student Loan Litigation Defense
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept all major credit cards.
- Contingent Fees
Contingent fees and costs available for most consumer protection lawsuits such as FDCPA, FCCPA and TCPA actions.
- United States District Court for the Northern Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle Districts of Florida
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A.
- Stetson University College of Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Stetson Law Review; State Attorney internship with Hillsborough County and clerked for the Florida Bar.
- Super Lawyer - Bankruptcy
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Tampa Bay’s Top Attorneys
- Tampa Bay Magazine
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- National Association of Employment Attorneys
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Christie D. Arkovich's Website Profile
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A. Website
- Tampa Bankruptcy Lawyer Blog
- Florida’s Hardest Hit Program for Mortgage Relief has Closed for New Applications
10 June 2018
- When is a debt considered “consumer” debt for debt collection protections to kick in?
9 June 2018
- Tenants Protected in Foreclosure Against Landlord
7 June 2018
- New Protections for Servicemembers in Foreclosure
6 June 2018
- How to Start to Make Sense Of Your Student Loans
30 May 2018
- Desperate Mother, Teacher, Bus Driver and Student Loan Captive For Life
27 May 2018
- How Do You Know Whether a Debt Collector’s Calls are Harassment?
17 May 2018
- Federal Student Loans From For-Profit Schools Are No Longer Under Investigation by the DOE
14 May 2018
- Bankruptcy Debtors Affected by New Florida Law Prohibiting Fighting Foreclosure
2 April 2018