Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII SilverBlawgsearch
- Civil Rights
- Foreclosure Defense
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept MasterCard and Visa
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Northern Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle Districts of Florida
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A.
- Stetson University College of Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Stetson Law Review; State Attorney internship with Hillsborough County and clerked for the Florida Bar.
- Super Lawyer - Bankruptcy
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Tampa Bay’s Top Attorneys
- Tampa Bay Magazine
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- National Association of Employment Attorneys
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
Websites & Blogs
- Christie D. Arkovich's Website Profile
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A. Website
- Tampa Bankruptcy Lawyer Blog
- ITT Technical Institute Fraud = Discharge of Student Loans?
28 August 2016
- Are You Really Forever Stuck With Your Student Loans?
17 August 2016
- When Debt Collectors Break Bad (I so miss that show)
15 August 2016
- Taxes and Bankruptcy – 2 Not so Fun Topics
10 August 2016
- Florida Statute of Limitations on Credit Card Lawsuits
5 August 2016
- Business Debt Dragging You Down, Consider Bankruptcy Options for a Fresh Start.
4 August 2016
- Who Receives Surplus Funds From a Tax Deed Sale?
3 August 2016
- Do I Need to Have Possession to Quiet Title to Property and other Common Questions?
26 July 2016
- How to Become Debt Free by the Holidays?
23 July 2016
Contact & Map