We are a law firm helping people to reduce student loans and other debts, including filing bankruptcy if necessary. Don't believe others who say nothing can be done about student loans - we are seeing fantastic results every day! I was formerly trial counsel for Sallie Mae and other student loan servicers in bankruptcy dischargeability cases. I "switched sides" and now represent student loan borrowers and other debtors both inside and outside of bankruptcy. Since getting rid of student loans is so difficult in bankruptcy, we have had to get creative in finding ways to reduce the debt to affordable and sustainable payments with an end in sight.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Student Loan Litigation Defense
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept all major credit cards.
- Contingent Fees
Contingent fees and costs available for most consumer protection lawsuits such as FDCPA, FCCPA and TCPA actions.
- United States District Court for the Northern Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle Districts of Florida
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A.
- Stetson University College of Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Stetson Law Review; State Attorney internship with Hillsborough County and clerked for the Florida Bar.
- Super Lawyer - Bankruptcy
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Tampa Bay’s Top Attorneys
- Tampa Bay Magazine
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- National Association of Employment Attorneys
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Christie D. Arkovich's Website Profile
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A. Website
- Tampa Bankruptcy Lawyer Blog
- Tax on Death and Disability Discharges is Gone . . . For Now.
20 February 2018
- What to Do When You Believe(d) Your Student Loans Were Discharged in a Prior Bankruptcy
19 February 2018
- Long Term Care Insurance Versus Medicare: What is Really Covered and Why It’s Important to Fight for Insurance Benefits
18 February 2018
- Aetna’s Medical Director Admits He Didn’t Look at Patient Records Before Denying Care
13 February 2018
- Six Things You Should Know About Student Loan Forbearances
10 February 2018
- Do Not File Your Tax Return If You Are In Default on Your Federal Student Loans: File an Extension and Cure the Default First
7 February 2018
- Parent Plus Loans: Don’t Believe Your Loan Servicer if They are Telling You Nothing Can be Done to Reduce Payments
6 February 2018
- Paralegal Association of Florida, Inc. Luncheon “Master Your Student Loans”
6 February 2018
- Borrowers Not Getting Automatic Forbearances Timely Approved After Filing Borrower Defense to Repayment Applications
5 February 2018