We are a law firm helping people to reduce student loans and other debts, including filing bankruptcy if necessary. Don't believe others who say nothing can be done about student loans - we are seeing fantastic results every day! I was formerly trial counsel for Sallie Mae and other student loan servicers in bankruptcy dischargeability cases. I "switched sides" and now represent student loan borrowers and other debtors both inside and outside of bankruptcy. Since getting rid of student loans is so difficult in bankruptcy, we have had to get creative in finding ways to reduce the debt to affordable and sustainable payments with an end in sight.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Student Loan Litigation Defense
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept all major credit cards.
- Contingent Fees
Contingent fees and costs available for most consumer protection lawsuits such as FDCPA, FCCPA and TCPA actions.
- United States District Court for the Northern Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle Districts of Florida
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A.
- Stetson University College of Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Stetson Law Review; State Attorney internship with Hillsborough County and clerked for the Florida Bar.
- Super Lawyer - Bankruptcy
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Tampa Bay’s Top Attorneys
- Tampa Bay Magazine
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- National Association of Employment Attorneys
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Christie D. Arkovich's Website Profile
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A. Website
- Tampa Bankruptcy Lawyer Blog
- Have You Arbitrarily Been Denied Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
16 July 2017
- Deadline July 12 to Submit Comments to DeVos to Prevent Fraud by For-Profit Schools
11 July 2017
- How Much Debt is Too Much?
7 July 2017
- Overwhelming Student Loan Debt?
25 June 2017
- Who Determines Household Size for Filing Bankruptcy In Florida?
22 June 2017
- Revoking Consent to Call Your Cell Phone
22 June 2017
- Real Life Example of Student Loan Garnishment Gone BAD!
18 June 2017
- Borrower Defense to Repayment: Devos Update
14 June 2017
- Real Life Example of Public Service Loan Forgiveness Gone Bad – and it Shouldn’t Have!
10 June 2017