Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII SilverBlawgsearch
- Civil Rights
- Foreclosure Defense
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept MasterCard and Visa
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Northern Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle Districts of Florida
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A.
- Stetson University College of Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Stetson Law Review; State Attorney internship with Hillsborough County and clerked for the Florida Bar.
- Super Lawyer - Bankruptcy
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Tampa Bay’s Top Attorneys
- Tampa Bay Magazine
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- National Association of Employment Attorneys
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
Websites & Blogs
- Christie D. Arkovich's Website Profile
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A. Website
- Tampa Bankruptcy Lawyer Blog
- ABC Action News – New Hope for Many In Debt Students Who Attended for Profit Schools Like ITT and IADT
14 October 2016
- What Can Happen After a Foreclosure Is Dismissed – Loans Mods Still in Play
11 October 2016
- Florida as a Bankruptcy Debtors’ Haven? Not Always… What it Means to Surrender a Home in Bankruptcy.
6 October 2016
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) – Auto-Dialer Uncertainty
26 September 2016
- The Witch is Dead!!! ACICS, the Accreditor for Both ITT and Corinthian Just had its Own Recognition Revoked!
23 September 2016
- Transparency for Student Loans
22 September 2016
- Cost of Education — Interesting Transparency Development in Response to Recent CFPB and DOE’s investigations?
15 September 2016
- CFPB Orders the Discharge and Refund of Institutional Student Loans for Misrepresentations of the Costs of the Loans – WOW!
12 September 2016
- The One Time that “No” Doesn’t Really Mean “No” (RE: Student loan debt)
8 September 2016
Contact & Map