Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Foreclosure Defense
- Consumer Law
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A.
- Stetson University College of Law
- J.D. (2002)
- University of South Florida
- B.A. (1999)
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida State Bar # 582115
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Barbara C. Leon's Website Profile
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A. Website
- Tampa Bankruptcy Lawyer Blog
- Defaulting on Federal HEAL Student Loans can Cause Loss of Medicare Benefits!
12 February 2019
- Great New Opinions for Discharging Private Student Loan Debt in Bankruptcy
6 February 2019
- What if You Can’t Afford to Not Work – Can You Still Obtain Total and Permanent Disability Discharge of Student Loans?
2 February 2019
- Duty to Report Accurately Does Not End Once Ownership of An Account Transfers or is Sold.
1 February 2019
- Student Loan/Credit Card Debt Counterclaims have No Supplemental Jurisdiction in the Middle District of Florida
30 January 2019
- How Does the Student Loan Bubble Differ From the Foreclosure Crisis?
20 January 2019
- RNs, CNAs, LPNs all at Risk of Losing their License over Defaulted Student Loans
17 January 2019
- Can I Obtain Federal Student Loans During or After a Bankruptcy?
15 January 2019
- The Winner of our January Trivia Contest and a $25 gift card is:
14 January 2019
Contact & Map