Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII SilverBlawgsearch
- Foreclosure Defense
- Consumer Law
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A.
- Stetson University College of Law
- J.D. (2002)
- University of South Florida
- B.A. (1999)
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida State Bar # 582115
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Barbara C. Leon's Website Profile
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A. Website
- Tampa Bankruptcy Lawyer Blog
- Real Life Example of Student Loan Garnishment Gone BAD!
18 June 2017
- Borrower Defense to Repayment: Devos Update
14 June 2017
- Real Life Example of Public Service Loan Forgiveness Gone Bad – and it Shouldn’t Have!
10 June 2017
- Public Outcry High Over Ringless Voicemails!
9 June 2017
- What Should a Mortgage Company Do During and Following a Bankruptcy?
8 June 2017
- Non-Eligible Foreign Medical School Debt is Discharged in Bankruptcy in Florida!
5 June 2017
- For Those Consumer Activists out There: Please Call in to Vote AGAINST the Wrong Choice Act THIS WEEK!
5 June 2017
- How Important is it to Complete Bankruptcy Schedules and Statement of Financial Affairs Accurately?
4 June 2017
- Help Stop Marketing and Debt Collection Ringless Voicemails — ACT TODAY! DEADLINE TODAY!
2 June 2017
Contact & Map