Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII SilverBlawgsearch
- Foreclosure Defense
- Consumer Law
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A.
- Stetson University College of Law
- J.D. (2002)
- University of South Florida
- B.A. (1999)
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida State Bar # 582115
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Barbara C. Leon's Website Profile
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A. Website
- Tampa Bankruptcy Lawyer Blog
- Bankruptcy Debtors Affected by New Florida Law Prohibiting Fighting Foreclosure
2 April 2018
- Social Security Disability Overpayments Can be Eliminated in Bankruptcy
25 March 2018
- Conference Room Furniture For Sale – Good Price
24 March 2018
- Student Loan Debtors Getting Kicked Out of Income Driven Plans in Bankruptcy
12 March 2018
- Has Your Parent Been Denied Long Term Care Insurance due to the Type of Facility?
5 March 2018
- Trying to Rehab a Federal Student Loan? Be careful!
1 March 2018
- New Procedure Allowed In Tampa Now To Reduce Student Loan Debt When Filing Chapter 13
28 February 2018
- How to Get a Copy of a Long Term Care Insurance Policy?
22 February 2018
- Tax on Death and Disability Discharges is Gone . . . For Now.
20 February 2018
Contact & Map