Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII SilverBlawgsearch
- Foreclosure Defense
- Consumer Law
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A.
- Stetson University College of Law
- J.D. (2002)
- University of South Florida
- B.A. (1999)
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida State Bar # 582115
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Barbara C. Leon's Website Profile
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A. Website
- Tampa Bankruptcy Lawyer Blog
- Satisfied Second Mortgages During the Financial Crisis Rearing Their Ugly Heads!
12 August 2018
- How Can I Pay Off My Private Student Loans?
10 August 2018
- Tax Relief for Discharged or Forgiven Student Loans
8 August 2018
- What to Expect From Your Student Loan Consultation?
30 July 2018
- How Did My Student Loans Get So High?
20 July 2018
- How to Fight Back Against Debt Collectors Using the TCPA, FDCPA, FCCPA and FCRA – Boy, that’s a mouthful!
18 July 2018
- TCPA Consumer Lawyer – Adapting to New Collections Tactics by Debt Collectors and New Laws
17 July 2018
- Don’t Let Your License Get Suspended Due to Non-Payment of Federal Student Loans
15 July 2018
- When You Should Consider Using Your 401k to Pay Down Federal Student Loan Debt.
8 July 2018
Contact & Map