Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII SilverBlawgsearch
- Foreclosure Defense
- Consumer Law
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A.
- Stetson University College of Law
- J.D. (2002)
- University of South Florida
- B.A. (1999)
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida State Bar # 582115
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Barbara C. Leon's Website Profile
- Christie D. Arkovich, P.A. Website
- Tampa Bankruptcy Lawyer Blog
- Have You Arbitrarily Been Denied Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
16 July 2017
- Deadline July 12 to Submit Comments to DeVos to Prevent Fraud by For-Profit Schools
11 July 2017
- How Much Debt is Too Much?
7 July 2017
- Overwhelming Student Loan Debt?
25 June 2017
- Who Determines Household Size for Filing Bankruptcy In Florida?
22 June 2017
- Revoking Consent to Call Your Cell Phone
22 June 2017
- Real Life Example of Student Loan Garnishment Gone BAD!
18 June 2017
- Borrower Defense to Repayment: Devos Update
14 June 2017
- Real Life Example of Public Service Loan Forgiveness Gone Bad – and it Shouldn’t Have!
10 June 2017
Contact & Map