Bob MeynardieBig Firm Expertise With Small Firm Service
- Arbitration & Mediation, Business Law, Construction Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Bob began his career representing large companies in complex civil and construction litigation at large North Carolina law firms. Bob opened a solo practice to bring big firm legal services to small and mid-sized companies and individuals. Finding the right blend of old fashioned responsive service and cutting edge technology Bob has continued to represent some of the largest companies in North Carolina but is now able to bring affordable legal services to clients large and small.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Intellectual Property
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
Initial phone consultation up to 30 minutes without charge.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Contingent fees (and other alternative billing arrangements) are available on some types of cases.
Websites & Blogs
- Meynardie & Nanney, PLLC
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.