Stuart M. Paynter
- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Antitrust Law ...
- California, District of Columbia, North Carolina
Stuart Paynter is an experienced trial attorney who specializes in catastrophic personal injury cases, products liability and complex commercial litigation, including intellectual property and antitrust cases. Mr. Paynter began his career at Sullivan & Cromwell, one of the country's top law firms, before starting in own law firm in 2005. Under his leadership, Paynter Law has obtained over $500 million in verdicts and settlements, including verdicts exceeding $100 million. Mr. Paynter fights to ensure that all his client have their day in court. Mr. Paynter has sued and won against Fortune 500 companies and other large corporate entities--including groundbreaking litigation against the NCAA that resulted in a $60 million settlement for student athletes.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Antitrust Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- North Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- Cornell University
- B.A. | History
- Stanford University
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- What a Tangled Family Tree We Weave: Trademarks, publicity rights, and the cross-pollination of First Amendment defenses through video games
- Journal of Int’l Media & Entertainment Law
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.