Bjornrae KempTop Rated Personal Injury Attorney
- Personal Injury, Social Security Disability, Animal & Dog Law
- Michigan, Texas
Bjornrae Kemp is an associate attorney at the Mike Morse Law Firm. He graduated from the University of Houston in 2009. He went on to earn his law degree from Thurgood Marshall School of Law where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. Since 2020, he has been a member of the State Bar of Michigan and is also admitted to practice law in Texas. Bjornrae has represented accident victims for his entire legal career, recovering millions for his clients.
In his free time, Bjornrae enjoys spending time with family, cooking, and reading.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Social Security Disability
- Animal & Dog Law
- Free Consultation
Mike Morse Law Firm operates under a contingency fee policy, which is why we always say you pay no fees until we win. Anything paid to us for legal services we undertake – including filing costs, investigation charges, expert witness research and travel expenses, and much more – comes from the settlement funds, not from your own pocket.
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24116608
- University of Houston - Main Campus
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- Michigan State Bar
- State Bar of Texas  # 24116608
- - Current
- Mike Morse Injury Law Firm
- Michigan Car Accident Lawyer | Mike Morse Law Firm
- Important Documents That Support Your Injury Case – And How to Obtain Them
March 22, 2023
- February 2023 Auto Recalls
March 16, 2023
- How Eyewitness Testimony Can Help Win a Personal Injury Case
March 15, 2023
We hear it all the time. Clients come into our office, injured from auto accidents, and their insurance providers refuse to pay on their claim. The claims process isn’t designed to be simple. Ultimately, insurance companies want injured people to give up, so they don’t have to pay. It's our job to beat the insurance company at their own game. So you can receive the justice and the compensation you deserve.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.