Free Consultation: (248) 865-7740Tap to Call This Lawyer
Neil Davis

Neil Davis

Davis Law Center - Trusted Michigan Injury Law Firm
  • Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation, Maritime Law
  • Michigan
Rate This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII GoldBlawgsearchSocial Media

Neil is the President and owner of the Davis Law Center and for the past 24 years, has fought for victims of serious injury to win the compensation they need to move on with their lives following a serious accident.

Practice Areas
  • Personal Injury
  • Workers' Compensation
  • Maritime Law
Additional Practice Areas
  • Car Accidents
  • Truck Accidents
  • Motorcycle Accidents
  • Slip and Fall
  • Free Consultation
  • Contingent Fees
    We don't get paid unless you do.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
6th Circuit
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
DePaul College of Law
J.D. (1992) | Law
Michigan State University
B.S. (1988)
Professional Associations
Michigan State Bar # 47046
Michigan Association for Justice
American Association for Justice
- Current
Legal Answers
6 Questions Answered

Q. I got involved in a car accident and I have questions
A: A good auto accident lawyer should be able to answer all your questions.
Q. I bought air head bites I grab a handful and bit into a screw it broke my tooth and swelled my jaw up
A: You need to keep the screw, the packaging and the receipt. Seek treatment and contact an attorney that knows how to handle these cases.
Q. I was involved in car accident. Other driver at fault. I am paying for rental car out of pocket. Can i get her pay ?
A: If you have not already, you need to make a claim with your own insurance company. Some policies will pay for a rental car while your vehicle is being repaired. Also, if you sustained injuries, you can make a claim against the at-fault driver to recover compensation for those injuries.
Q. I was injured a few months ago when another car slid into mine in icy conditions. Can the other driver be held legally
A: Absolutely. Drivers have a duty to operate their motor vehicles with due regard to traffic and surface conditions then and there existing pursuant to Michigan law. MCL 257.627.
Q. can I ask a question? I am in michigan I got a subpeona to give a deposition about an accident i was in.
A: It is a little unclear what your question is. A Subpoena is a Court Order for you to appear for the deposition. If you fail to do so, the person that issued the subpoena can ask the Court to schedule a Show Cause hearing wherein you would have to explain why you should not be held in contempt of court.
Q. On Dec 8th I was involved in an automobile accident that was no fault of my own. I have been unable to work ever since,
A: A good personal injury lawyer can help get all the necessary records, help make sure you get all the benefits from your own insurance company and pursue the clam against the at-fault driver.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Davis Law Center
30500 Northwestern Hwy
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Telephone: (248) 865-7740
Fax: (248) 904-1984