Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII GoldBlawgsearch
Neil is the President and owner of the Davis Law Center and for the past 24 years, has fought for victims of serious injury to win the compensation they need to move on with their lives following a serious accident.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
Additional Practice Areas
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
We don't get paid unless you do.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 6th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Davis Law Center
- DePaul College of Law
- J.D. (1992) | Law
- Michigan State University
- B.S. (1988)
- Michigan State Bar # 47046
- Michigan Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Neil Davis' Website Profile
- Davis Law Center Website
- Detroit Injury Lawyer Blog
- Falling Merchandise Accidents in Michigan
6 November 2017
- Texting and Driving Accidents in Michigan
29 September 2017
- Understanding Damages in Michigan Personal Injury Cases
13 April 2017
- Study Finds Increase in Auto Accident Deaths in 2016
5 April 2017
- Examining the Statute of Limitations in Michigan Personal Injury Cases
24 March 2017
- Rear-End Collisions in Michigan
1 March 2017
- Insurance Companies Are Watching You
23 November 2016
- Can I Re-Negotiate a Case that has Previously Settled?
19 September 2016
- The Importance of Seeing a Doctor as Quickly as Possible
12 September 2016
4 Questions Answered
- Q. I was involved in car accident. Other driver at fault. I am paying for rental car out of pocket. Can i get her pay ?
- A: If you have not already, you need to make a claim with your own insurance company. Some policies will pay for a rental car while your vehicle is being repaired. Also, if you sustained injuries, you can make a claim against the at-fault driver to recover compensation for those injuries.
- Q. I was injured a few months ago when another car slid into mine in icy conditions. Can the other driver be held legally
- A: Absolutely. Drivers have a duty to operate their motor vehicles with due regard to traffic and surface conditions then and there existing pursuant to Michigan law. MCL 257.627.
- Q. can I ask a question? I am in michigan I got a subpeona to give a deposition about an accident i was in.
- A: It is a little unclear what your question is. A Subpoena is a Court Order for you to appear for the deposition. If you fail to do so, the person that issued the subpoena can ask the Court to schedule a Show Cause hearing wherein you would have to explain why you should not be held in contempt of court.
- Q. On Dec 8th I was involved in an automobile accident that was no fault of my own. I have been unable to work ever since,
- A: A good personal injury lawyer can help get all the necessary records, help make sure you get all the benefits from your own insurance company and pursue the clam against the at-fault driver.
Contact & Map