Since January 1993, the Law Offices of A. Peter Rausch, Jr., has furnished skilled legal representation and counseling to selected clients throughout California and the United States. Based in Stockton, California, the firm also maintains a satellite office in San Francisco. The firm expanded to the Central Coast of California in 2005 with an office in Aptos, Santa Cruz County.
The Law Offices of A. Peter Rausch, Jr., handles a wide range of complex business and commercial disputes litigation as well as a variety of business transactions.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Malpractice
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- J.D. (1986)
- Univ of the Pacific
- B.A. / Philosophy (1981)
- California State Bar # 127930
- - Current
- What is a Trade Secret?
17 January 2017
- The Future of Trade Secret Law
10 January 2017
- How to Make a Great First Impression
3 January 2017
- “I Don’t Answer Questions”
27 December 2016
- Vinod Khosla’s Martins Beach Dispute
20 December 2016
- More Fake Law Firm Websites Emerging
13 December 2016
- Is Bitcoin money? US Courts Say Yes.
6 December 2016
- What are Blockchain Smart Contracts?
29 November 2016
- Is it Time to Revise your Employee Handbook?
22 November 2016