Since January 1993, the Law Offices of A. Peter Rausch, Jr., has furnished skilled legal representation and counseling to selected clients throughout California and the United States. Based in Stockton, California, the firm also maintains a satellite office in San Francisco. The firm expanded to the Central Coast of California in 2005 with an office in Aptos, Santa Cruz County.
The Law Offices of A. Peter Rausch, Jr., handles a wide range of complex business and commercial disputes litigation as well as a variety of business transactions.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Malpractice
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- J.D. (1986)
- Univ of the Pacific
- B.A. / Philosophy (1981)
- California State Bar # 127930
- - Current
- Business: Be Smart, Be Effective, Be Efficient.
25 May 2016
- Maternity Leave Law in California: Explained!
10 February 2015
- Guidelines For Professional Conduct | United States District Court, Northern District of California
2 December 2014
- California Drivers MUST Give Wide Birth to Bicycle Riders.
15 September 2014
- California’s latest wealth distribution tax – 3 free sick days to all workers.
10 September 2014
- Deducting vacation time for missed work is OK in California!
8 September 2014
- Fighting back against the selfie stealing hacker!
4 September 2014
- Prevention or Repair – What’s your preference?
4 June 2014
- Multi-Signature Accounts for Corporate Governance
26 May 2014