Since January 1993, the Law Offices of A. Peter Rausch, Jr., has furnished skilled legal representation and counseling to selected clients throughout California and the United States. Based in Stockton, California, the firm also maintains a satellite office in San Francisco. The firm expanded to the Central Coast of California in 2005 with an office in Aptos, Santa Cruz County.
The Law Offices of A. Peter Rausch, Jr., handles a wide range of complex business and commercial disputes litigation as well as a variety of business transactions.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Malpractice
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- J.D. (1986)
- Univ of the Pacific
- B.A. / Philosophy (1981)
- California State Bar # 127930
- - Current
- Is Bitcoin money? US Courts Say Yes.
6 December 2016
- What are Blockchain Smart Contracts?
29 November 2016
- Is it Time to Revise your Employee Handbook?
22 November 2016
- Think Twice Before Flying Your Drone
15 November 2016
- Why You Should Stop Carrying Cash
8 November 2016
- Trade Names vs. Trademarks vs. Domain Names
1 November 2016
- Does GPS Tracking Count as a Search? Yes.
25 October 2016
- Why you should have an Employee Handbook
18 October 2016
- What to Know Before Using DIY Legal Sites
11 October 2016