Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII Gold
- Civil Rights
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The SoCal Law Network
- Trial Attorney
- Law Offices of Alan Castillo
- Deputy Public Defender
- Orange County Office of the Public Defender
- Univ of California at Los Angeles
- Undergraduate Degree
- Loyola Law School
- Law Degree
- Nation's Top One Percent
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- California Public Defenders Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association, Inc.
- California State Bar # 173230
- - Current
Articles & Publications
- California Drunk Driving Law (Contributing Editor)
- James Publishing Publication, 2003-2016
- DMV Defenses & Trial, California DUI Lawyers Association
- CACJ Professional Licensing Consequences for Criminal Convictions, California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
Websites & Blogs
- Orange County Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Orange County DUI Lawyers
- Traveling When You’re On Probation – Is It Allowed?
17 April 2019
- The Differences Between Intent To Sell And Simple Possession
17 March 2019
- Can Junk Science Affect Your California Criminal Case?
18 February 2019
- Can A Gang Enhancement Increase Your Sentence?
17 January 2019
- The Differences Between Reasonable Suspicion And Probable Cause
21 December 2018
- The Punishments For Underage DUIs in Orange County, CA
17 November 2018
- Are Charges For Computer Crimes Limited To One State?
18 October 2018
- How Does Victim Restitution In California Criminal Cases Work?
18 September 2018
- Can YouTube Videos Be Used As Evidence?
17 August 2018
Contact & Map