As an attorney, I offer strong yet affordable representation to the people of Orange County, Inland Empire and the surrounding areas with criminal defense. Most of my clients have immigration issues when they are arrested and it takes a special attorney who understands the consequences of criminal charges for immigrants.
I'm a product of our community. I'm an immigrant. I was poor as a child. I had to start working at age 14 so I could help my family. I've had friends who made mistakes and I saw how the authorities violated their rights because they knew they could get away with it. I've seen war and medical procedures. I've had all kinds of battles in life. Yet I've never given up on myself nor others. As a kid, I vowed to become a champion of my community. I dreamt of becoming an attorney and coming back to help as many people as possible. Now I do exactly that, daily.
As a passionate and persuasive speaker, I can aggressively advocate for you. I attended law school specifically to become a defense attorney. I strongly believe that every person is innocent until proven otherwise. Even if someone is not innocent, it does not mean the police or government can violate their Constitutional rights. Two wrongs do not make a right. This is what makes us Americans--we have rights! It's my duty to insure that never changes.
In my opinion, a defender of Constitutional rights stays true to the cause by never having changed "sides." Experience is experience, regardless of how you obtain it. However, how will loyalty be proven?
You owe it to yourself and your family to hire the most understanding and aggressive attorney.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- White Collar Crime
- Free Consultation
My consultations are free if I am hired to handle your case. Otherwise, there is a $100 consultation fee.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Free Parking Validation
- Farsi: Spoken
- Spanish: Spoken
- Law Offices of Wais Azami
- California State University - Fullerton
- California Southern University School of Law
- New Attorney Academy
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Certificate of Membership
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- State Bar of California # 312092
- Public Service Law Corporation of Riverside County Bar Association
- - Current
- Orange County Bar Association
- - Current
- Membership, page 19
- Riverside Lawyer Magazine
- The Law School Experience, Riverside County Law Library
- Riverside County Bar Association Public Service Law Corp.
- I spoke to potential law students about the rigors of law school and how to prepare for a successful journey.
- Law School Experience, Riverside County Bar Association
- Certificate of Membership/ Commitment to Fair Admn. of Justice
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Q. Can u go to jail for 459.5 (A) Shoplifting 2 counts
- A: Yes, you can. The chances are not too high but anything is possible. Call a local attorney for a free consult. I'm always available. Which county?
- Q. i was pulled over for a traffic stop and the police obtained a search warrent to search my vehicle with no prob. cause
- A: Do you know what probable cause is and its standard? It's best to consult with an attorney.
- Q. I was arrested on being under the influence and possession of paraphernalia during a probation search for my Roomate.
- A: I agree with Dale Gribow. You need to write everything down like a journal that when read, can be seen like a movie. Lots of descriptions. Simultaneously, hire a local criminal defense attorney. You have no time to waste.
- Q. I was arrested for DV in the past, now I'm trying to get my nursing license. I don't know whether to report or not.
- A: Be honest but also only answer what is being asked. Some people tend to assume what is being asked and answer more than needed. For example, don't ever confuse the terms, arrest, charge, conviction. They are very different things. When in doubt, seek advice from an employment law attorney for a consult--even if it's not free, it's worth it!
- Q. I was under the impression that there was a statue that says an older conviction over 3 years cannot be brought up in a
- A: Some crimes never get erased. Other which do get erased my still affect employment or immigration. In your particular situation, if it was a misdemeanor and you won't testify as a defendant in your future potential case, it may be hard for it to be brought up. The answer really is "depends."
- Q. When I was pulled over I was told I didn’t fully stop at a four way stop sign, now I’m being charged for speeding
- A: Are you making a statement or asking a question which I may have missed?
- Q. unlicensed driver in accident killed other person. charged w/manslaughter. is serving time absolute mandatory
- A: The previous attorneys answered your question. Now it's time to call a local attorney and figure out your defense plan.
- Q. What's the penalty for amount of marijuana Lake about 187 lb and a first-time offender
- A: That amount is not vague but too exact. Law enforcement trolling these sites could use it against you. Please consult a local attorney in private and confidentially. If your question is hypothetical, we don't answer hypothetical questions. That is left for academia.
- Q. I have a violation 4463(a)(1)VC. I have no criminal records. What are the chances that I will go to jail for this?
- A: Your best bet is to call a local attorney ASAP and ask these question confidentially rather than on an open forum such as this.