Search for "Valerie L. Dixon"
Following law school, Mr. Dixon moved to South Florida where he practiced Personal Injury law in both North Palm Beach and Stuart. After working on hundreds of cases as an associate attorney, Mr. Dixon formed The Law Offices of Robert Dixon to better serve the injured. Robert Dixon...
Meyersdale, PA 15552
West Virginia University College of Law
• Pa Supreme Court of Pennsylvania 2012 to Present
• United States District of Pennsylvania for the Western District of Pennsylvania 2012 to Present
• United States District Court District of Maryland 2015 to Present
o Greenbelt Division
o Baltimore Division
• Untied States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
2015 to Present
• United States Tax Court 2017 to Present
• Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Environmental Hearing Board
2012 to Present
• West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals 2011-2012
Bar Pro Hac Vice
• United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida Fort Myers Division
Litigation in Experience Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas
• Allegheny County
• Armstrong County
• Beaver County
• Bradford County
Message from the owner:
“I dedicate my practice to helping injury victims, as well as the families of those wrongfully killed, fight for the full reimbursement of their harms and losses. I have been blessed to walk beside injury victims from all walks of life and ensure they receive significant compensation for their loss, despite the efforts of the insurance industry to pay as little as possible.
I have seen almost every tactic in the book...
Attorney Dixon is a graduate of Florida State University where she received her Bachelor and Law degree. In law school, Attorney Dixon worked in Rwanda alongside human rights attorneys and country leaders to improve the quality of life of genocide victims and their children. She fought aggressively for their legal rights in...
West Chester, PA 19382
During my time in the Air Force, and post retirement, I have been a commander and directed the paths of many individuals. I have also worked in the business...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline