Search for "Nancy K Peterson"
1. Mr. Molfetta has been lead counsel in hundreds of criminal jury trials.
2. Mr. Molfetta has been lead counsel in several civil jury trials, and has conducted hundreds of depositions.
2. He has represented individuals and multinational corporations in both State and Federal Court.
3. Mr. Molfetta has handled cases in California, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Florida, Texas, New York, New Jersey, Canada, Mexico, and Italy.
3. Mr. Molfetta also has extensive experience representing professional athletes and “high profile” clients. He...
Additionally, Jim has substantial trial experience (both jury and non-jury) and has argued numerous landmark cases before the Georgia Court of Appeals and the Georgia Supreme Court. Jim's clients often come as referrals from other attorneys...
Mr. Peterson is a U.S. and German attorney. He has been admitted to practice in all courts in the State of Hawai’i and the State of Georgia, the U.S. District Court for the District of Hawai’i, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and is eligible to practice in Germany and European Union member states.
Lars Peterson was born and raised in Germany and relocated to Hawai’i in 1999....
Eileen has also served as Chair of the Guardianship Task Force for WSBA Elder Law Section from 2007-2013 and was the recipient of the WSBA Elder Law Exceptional Service Award in 2009. She is a frequent speaker and presenter on a wide range of topics including elder law, guardianship,...
Ms. Peterson currently serves as a member...
In the summer of 2013, Mr. Peterson traveled to Shanghai, China with Santa Clara University School of...
Prior to starting the Golden Law Office, Mr. Peterson was a partner/shareholder at a large insurance defense law firm in Lexington. His practice representing the insurance companies and their insureds in the highest level...
580 Washington Street, Newton, MA 02458
66 North Street, P.O. Box 358, Medfield, MA 02052.
Law practice emphasizing (1) litigation, (2) real estate/land use, and (3) estate planning/administration. Litigation experience across a broad spectrum - personal injury, consumer, business, employment, will and probate contests, landlord tenant, collections, construction, and contract disputes. Formerly a partner in Freeto, Peterson & Scoll 1984 - 2006.
• AV rated since 1988 (“Very High to Preeminent” attorney) by fellow lawyers, per Martindale-Hubbell (http://martindale.com). (“An AV rating is a significant accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers...
Woodbury, MN 55129
William Mitchell College of Law
Diverse legal background with 15+ years’ experience delivering comprehensive legal support on a variety of corporate matters including contracts, mergers, and acquisitions, real-estate, insurance, risk management, capital projects, taxation, and audits. Demonstrated expertise in managing outside counsel and associated costs. Possess the range of qualifications to function successfully in both in-house and contract capacities for companies across varied sectors including technology, food/beverage, and agriculture.
Corporate & Regulatory Compliance
Risk Assessment & Mitigation
Mergers & Acquisitions
Trademark & Software Licensing
Client Relationship Management
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline