Search for "HESS CORPORATION "
As the Managing Partner, Mrs. Verdon has built a team of experienced lawyers focusing on the following:
Business Law and business dispute litigation
Real Estate Law and litigation
Special Needs Trusts for Disabled Family Members,
Charitable Planning and many strategies for wealthy families who own businesses.
Probate and Probate litigation
Mrs. Verdon’s dedication to achieving results for her clients is...
My experience from both sides of the courtroom aisle brings a significant layer of insight to the advice I provide clients. I have experience prosecuting embezzlement and corporate shareholder disputes as well as defending felonies, securities fraud, and homicide cases. I...
1. Bankruptcy. Both chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcies, chapter 7 cases include business and personal bankruptcy. Please contact me sooner to either help avoid bankruptcy or to properly plan for it to maximize the benefit.
2. Family Law. Divorce, custody, child support, orders for protection, grandparent's rights, father's rights, mother's rights. We believe that settling is best for everyone but not every case settles. We are not afraid to take a case to trial if necessary.
3. Business Law. Extensive experience drafting and negotiating complex contracts, non-compete...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline