Zalena KerstingLaw Office of Zalena M. Kersting, PLLC
- Divorce, Family Law, DUI & DWI
Zalena has been practicing for 30 years, assisting clients in divorce, custody, child support, spousal maintenance (alimony), asset and debt division, prenuptial agreements and other family law matters. Zalena's family law knowledge, experience, guidance and practical advice, along with her passion to achieve positive outcomes, eases the financial and emotional challenges for her clients as they begin a new chapter in their lives. Zalena is easy to talk to, timely responds to questions and concerns and realistic about the likely result. If you are looking for an attorney who knows the law, works hard, cares, strives to minimize your stress and anxiety and will pursue the best possible outcome, Zalena would be honored to help.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- DUI & DWI
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Law Office of Zalena M. Kersting, PLLC
- - Current
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Arizona State University
- J.D. (1989) | Law
- Activities: International Moot Court Winner of Closing Argument Competition
- Chosen as one of the three best family law attorneys in Gilbert AZ- 2019
- Three Best Rated
- Selected based on three best rated's 50 point scoring system.
- Arizona State Bar
- Maricopa County Bar Association - Family Law Section
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.