William MikitaMikita & Roccanova Attorneys at Law
- Personal Injury, Products Liability, Medical Malpractice
Mr. Mikita is the Senior Partner and, along with Staci Roccanova, the founder of Mikita & Roccanova LLC. He was educated in the Edison Township school district earning his diploma in 1987. Mr. Mikita graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree from Bradley University in Peoria, Illinois. He received his Juris Doctorate in 1994 from Seton Hall University School of Law.
Mr. Mikita is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of New Jersey, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, and the United District Courts in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania and the Federal 3rd Circuit.
Mr. Mikita worked for the Hon. Alexander Menza, J.S.C., who was a Judge of the Superior Court in Union County. From 1997 until 2012, Mr. Mikita worked for Gill & Chamas.
While at Gill & Chamas, Mr. Mikita was a member of the Plaintiff’s Lawyer’s Committee for the Pier 34 collapse in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Mr. Mikita also handled construction site injuries, product liability injuries, burn and explosion cases, as well as automobile cases. He was taught by Gill & Chamas that being prepared for trial obtains the best results for his clients.
He was also the Woodbridge Township Municipal Prosecutor in 1997 as part of Gill & Chamas.
From 2012 until 2014, Mr. Mikita was the Director of Litigation at the Falcon Law Firm. At the Falcon Law Firm, Mr. Mikita continued to handle the complex personal injury matters, Pennsylvania litigation, as well as worker’s compensation and Personal Injury Protection disputes.
Mr. Mikita is a Certified Civil Trial Attorney. He is a member of the New Jersey Chapter of the American Association of Justice, The New Jersey Bar Association, and the Middlesex County Bar Association. He was named in 2015, 2016 and 2017 as a Super Lawyer in the New Jersey Super Lawyer’s magazine*.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- State Bar of New Jersey  # 021921994
- Mikita & Roccanova
- Are Seat Belt Injuries Common After Car Accidents?
March 27, 2023
- Are Grocery Stores Liable for Slip and Falls?
March 14, 2023
- What Are the Dangers of Hidden Car Accident Injuries?
February 28, 2023
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.