William M. Powell
- Agricultural Law, Civil Rights, Construction Law ...
- District of Columbia, Florida
Michigan State University, Bachelor in Philosophy with high honor 1978
Syracuse University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1981
Florida Bar 1982
District of Columbia Bar 1984
United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida 1983
Supreme Court of the United States 1985
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin 1992
United States Court of Federal Claims 1995
United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida 2001
Former City Attorney City of Cape Coral
Former President of the City of Cape Coral Bar Association
William M. Powell, Esq. has approximately 30 years of trial experience and has handled numerous litigation matters. He has tried matters in State and Federal Courts, i.e., medical malpractice, civil rights, negligence, torts and other complex litigation.
"I represent the victims and families of medical malpractice and other serious personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, as such; unless there is a recovery you will not pay any costs or attorney fees. My fees are based on my performance. My staff and I are here to help."
- Agricultural Law
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Elder Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Maritime Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Car Accidents
- Insurance Bad Faith
We accept certain matters on contingency on a case by case basis.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- District of Columbia
- Syracuse University
- J.D. | Law
- DC Bar
- - Current
- Florida State Bar  # 343994
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.