Jesse Nisan Bernheim
- Personal Injury, Insurance Claims, Products Liability
Jesse Bernheim is a highly-regarded and sought-after attorney with valuable legal experience in nationwide cases as the founding partner of BK Law, LLC.
Through his boutique firm, Jesse serves his clients in the areas of complex personal injury matters, first-party insurance, product liability, medical device and pharmaceutical litigation, commercial and business litigation, and workers’ compensation.
Jesse has a dedicated hands-on approach to his clients’ legal issues; his efforts have resulted in numerous favorable, multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts against leading global companies. His firm has established a reputation marked by excellence with offices throughout Florida and Massachusetts.
Jesse has achieved notable results for clients, including a $54M recovery for clients injured resulting from a defective hip product, a $9.8M settlement for clients injured from an over the counter pharmaceutical product, a $2.4M recovery from a motorcyclist injured in a motor vehicle accident, and a $1M verdict for a worker injured from a defective product, among others.
Jesse brings an unsurpassed level of commitment, analytical acumen, and a focus on justice to every initiative.
After graduating with honors from the University of Miami School of Law, he worked with a South Florida law firm handling personal injury, product liability, and workers’ compensation litigation.
Jesse subsequently founded BK Law, LLC, developing a well-respected reputation in courtrooms throughout Florida and the rest of the country.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Bernheim Kelley Battista & Bliss, LLC
- - Current
- University of Miami School of Law
- J.D. (2001)
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Florida State Bar  # 525421
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.