- Criminal Law, Collections, Construction Law ...
I specifically practice in the fields of criminal law, property law, civil litigation, personal injury, collections and construction law, including construction liens and foreclosures. In my practice I believe that an attorney has to be overly prepared and be ready to go to trial in order to adequately represent their clients. This includes extensive legal research and investigation into all legal theories and defenses. In addition to being admitted to practice law in Michigan, I am also admitted to practice law in the US District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan and the US District Court for the Western District of Michigan. I have also appeared before the Michigan Supreme Court, the Michigan Court of Appeals, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan, and in the US District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan in Detroit. Additionally, I have appeared in numerous jurisdictions from Sault Saint Marie to Wayne County Michigan, as well as volunteering for the free legal aid clinic.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and Mastercard
- English: Spoken, Written
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. (1993)
- Central Michigan University
- B.A. (1987)
- Michigan State Bar  # 49174
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.