We opened our office in Manistee, Michigan in 1995 and have been providing excellent, affordable legal services ever since. We have experienced a variety of challenges that have assisted us in developing a law practice that is particularly suited for the needs and desires of Manistee residents and visitors. We offer free initial consultations for criminal matters and personal injury cases, we only charge $100 for initial consultations for all other matters. Admitted to Practice in the State of Michigan in 1995 and Little River Band of Ottawa Indians Tribal Court in 2004. If you are not familiar with our law office and your first contact with us is online: We would be pleased to hear from you! Please let us know what your needs and questions are, we will be more than happy to help.
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
We charge $100 for consultations on matters other than personal injury, medical malpractice, product liability, and criminal matters.
We work with specialists in medical malpractice cases, product liability cases, and personal injury cases. In those matters we don't charge our hourly rate.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
If we cannot assist you in a matter we will help you find the right lawyer for your issue.
- Little River Band of Ottawa Indians Tribal Court
- Law Clerk
- Circuit Court for Ingham County
- Clerked for the Hon. William Collette.
- Thomas Cooley Law School
- J.D. (1994) | Law
- Michigan State University
- B.S. (1991) | Anthropology
- Ferris State University
- A.A. (1987)
- Michigan State Bar  # 52802
- Manistee Lawyer