Wilfried SchmitzDivorce does not have to be a war. Work with a Board Certified Attorney.
- Divorce, Family Law
Wilfried P. Schmitz is Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and received this certification in 2000. He has practiced law for over 30 years after receiving a Bachelor of Science degree from Texas Christian University and a Doctorate of Jurisprudence from South Texas College of Law.
Mr. Schmitz is a fellow of the College of the State Bar of Texas and a member of the American Bar Association, State Bar of Texas, Houston Bar Association, Gulf Coast Family Law Specialists and Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists.
He is licensed to practice law in all State Courts in Texas, the Southern and Northern United States Federal Districts Courts in Texas, and the United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit in New Orleans. His law firm Harris, Galveston, Fort Bend, Brazoria and Liberty counties.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- South Texas College Of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar  # 17778700
- - Current
- Family Law
- Texas State Bar
- Wilfried P. Schmitz P.C.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.