Tyler MamonePartner, Mamone Villalon
- Collections, Native American Law, Business Law ...
Tyler represents a diverse client base across a range of industries. His counseling of businesses and individuals is backed by extensive litigation experience at the state and federal level.
Tyler focuses his practice on a variety of business-related issues, including shareholder disputes and commercial collections. Tyler is also well-versed in financial fraud matters.
Prior to establishing his own practice, Tyler worked with a well-known Miami business litigation firm. There, he participated in all aspects of numerous matters, which included multi-million dollar commercial disputes, an active creditors’ rights practice and complex administrative agency litigation.
Tyler also worked at a nationally-known securities litigation firm were he prosecuted high-profile cases involving publicly-traded corporations. He was featured in this regard on Law360’s Expert Analysis section.
Tyler was born in Youngstown, Ohio and earned his Bachelors Degree and Juris Doctor from the University of Toledo. He served as an Articles Editor of the University of Toledo Law Review where his work on federal court practice was published. During law school, Tyler interned with an Article III Judge in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio. He also worked at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Legal Division, Litigation and Resolutions Bran
University of Toledo, B.A.
University of Toledo, J.D.
College of William & Mary Universidad San Pablo-CEU Madrid, Spain, Summer Law Program, Comparative Corporate Law, EU Law
Author: “Overseas Securities Litigation is Coming of Age,” Law360, Expert Analysis, 2016, https://www.law360.com/articles/760360/overseas-securities-litigation-is-coming-of-age
Author: No Simple Compromise: Reconciling Duty and Discretion Under Colorado River Abstention in Claims for Mixed Relief, 45 U. Tol.
- Native American Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Municipal Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- The Florida Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- The University of Toledo College of Law
- University of Toledo
- B.S. | History
- Honors: Phi Alpha Theta
- The Florida Bar  # 0111632
- Dade County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Panelist, How to Win at Motion Calendar, Spellman-Hoeveler Inn of Court Bench & Bar Conference
- Spellman-Hoeveler Inn of Court
- Panelist, Spellman-Hoeveler Inn of Court Bench & Bar Conference, “How to Win at Motion Calendar” (March 1, 2019)
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.