Reviewed by R. Romero, Jr. August 5, 2020
Tim Brennan is a great attorney! If you want an attorney that cares about his clients, give him a call. I wasn’t the greatest client, yet he was patient with me, empathetic and fought hard for me. He responds quickly and never leaves a question unanswered. He will go the extra mile for his clients to ensure that they are making the best/right decisions for the present as well as the future. He definitely takes his job seriously. Thanks Tim!
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Employment Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Municipal Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School
- Honors: Top 15% (12 of 101); 3.38 Overall GPA; 3.68 Third Year GPA Cum laude Widener Law Journal, Senior Staff 2003 Widener Law Journal Outstanding Student Article Award Dean Anthony J. Santoro Leadership Scholar Law and Government Certificate Dean’s Honor List & Certificates for Highest Grades
- Ursinus College
- B.A. | English, Politics
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- Certified as a specialist in the practice of workers' compensation law by the PA Bar Association Workers' Compensation Law Section as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
- PA Bar Association Workers' Compensation Law Section as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map