Mr. Kelly has represented numerous individuals, such as professional athletes and elected officials in high profile criminal cases.
-Mr. Kelly has obtained the highest possible rating of "10" by AVVO
-named one of the top 100 criminal defense attorney's in the State of Pennsylvania by the National Trial Lawyers in 2014-2019.
- ranked in the top 10 Criminal Defense Attorneys in Pennsylvania by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys.
Named a SUPERLAWYER 2017-2019
Certified by the Pennsylvania Bar Association to handle Death Penalty cases and has handled several high profile murder cases.
Additionally, Mr. Kelly has also represented hundreds of clients accused of charges stemming from political corruption, drug trafficking, violent offenses, federal RICO statutes, Megan's Law violations and white collar theft.
After graduating law school, Mr. Kelly held several prominent positions in state and national public service. For instance he worked as an Assistant District Attorney in the Chester County District Attorney's Office from 2000 to 2003. A few years later, he held the position of Chief Counsel of Oversight and Investigations in the United States Senate for then Republican Chairman Senator Arlen Specter. Mr. Kelly was also the Treasurer of Senator Arlen Specter's campaign in 2010.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- 3rd Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Offices of Kelly & Conte
- Assistant district attorney
- Chester County District Attorney's Office
- Villanova University School of Law
- J.D. (2000)
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- the Patriot Act, Southeastern Biker's Association
- Death Penalty Certified
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Law Offices of Kelly & Conte's Blog
- Criminal Defense evidence in a cell phone
23 May 2019
- Juvenile crimes indecent assault
21 May 2019
- Theft of a motor vehicle
19 May 2019
- Parent and teen risks for marijuana possession
16 May 2019
- Juvenile crimes Juvenile placement
15 May 2019
- Violent Crimes Justification a defense
13 May 2019
- Violent Crimes Simple Assault Mutual combat
13 May 2019
- Violent Crimes protection of other people
9 May 2019
- Violent crimes Justification
7 May 2019