Lifelong Knoxville resident T. Scott Jones believes in taking risks, but only when they benefit his clients. Active with the Shriners, he emphasizes the importance of community service to each member of the firm. Attorney Jones demonstrates this by undertaking numerous pro bono cases each year. In addition to being a fierce trial attorney, he is also a Rule 31 Mediator in the Tennessee Supreme Court.
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Workers' Compensation
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Tennessee State Bar  # 014628
- Banks & Jones, Attorneys at Law
- Banks and Jones
- I’ve Been Seriously Hurt; How Am I Going to Pay for My Care?
30 September 2020
- When Will a Juvenile Be Charged as an Adult in Tennessee?
23 September 2020
- T. Scott Jones Answers Your Questions about Texting and Driving
16 September 2020