Tania Sayegh Bartolini, J.D., M.A.
A member of the Florida Bar since April 2004.
A Cum Laude graduate from University of Miami School of Law with a Juris Doctor degree in December of 2003.
A Magna Cum Laude graduate from Florida Atlantic University with a Bachelor’s of Science in International Business and Trade in May of 2001
Obtained her Master’s Degree in International Business Law from the Universita Telematica Internazional UNINETTUNO in cooperation with London School of Business and Finance in March of 2016.
Her vast travels and living abroad have given her insight into numerous cultures, which has translated into better negotiating skills and alternative dispute resolution. She has been a litigator since 2004 and has conducted thousands of Bench trials as well. She has practiced in the areas of business, contracts, real estate, foreclosures, association law, lemon law, commercial litigation, international contracts, landlord tenant, among others.
She is a firm believer in communication, cooperation, and collaboration with her clients and, therefore, provides superior representation
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Free Consultation
I offer a 10 minute free telephonic consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 716081
- Arabic: Spoken, Written
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Law Office of Tania Sayegh Bartolini, P.A.
- - Current
- London School of Business and Finance
- M.A. (2016) | International Business Law
- University of Miami School of Law
- J.D. (2003) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude; CALI Excellence for the Future Award; Dean's List; Book Award for Comparative Law; Robbins Greenberg Traurig Scholarship Recipient; Dean's Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Activities: Mock Trial; International and Comparative Law Review
- Florida Atlantic University
- B.S. (2001) | International Business and Trade
- Honors: President's Honor List; Dean's List; The National Society of Collegiate Scholars; Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society
- The Florida Bar # 0716081
- Accredited and A Rated
- Better Business Bureau