Free Consultation: (312) 894-0130Tap to Call This Lawyer
T. J. Jesky

T. J. Jesky

Simple Solutions for Complex Issues - Phone: 312-894-0130
  • Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Business Law
  • Illinois
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&ASocial Media

T. J. Jesky began his corporate career working for a Fortune 500 company that was acquired by a Fortune 50 Company. He spent 23-years working for the International Fortune 50 Company. As Division Manager, his responsibilities included commercialization of pharmaceutical products, negotiating and writing contracts with suppliers and customers, working with government agencies. He was one of the spokes in the wheel in changing State and Federal laws for the benefit of the pharmaceutical industry.

Mr. Jesky spent 20-years as a business consultant whose responsibilities included designing capital structures, negotiating contracts/business opportunities, assisting companies in going public, completing due diligence for a wide variety of businesses. He was involved in mergers and acquisitions with approximately 100 companies. For the past few years, his law practice, includes, but not limited to: business, corporate, securities law, mergers and acquisitions, litigation, medical malpractice lawsuits. He is citizen of both the U.S.A. and Mexico. and fluent in Spanish.

He is currently a licensed attorney in Illinois. Email:
Phone: 312-894-0130

Practice Areas
Medical Malpractice
Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Video Conferencing
  • Skype
  • Zoom
  • Free Consultation
    45 minutes - We shall review your case at no charge to you.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Visa, Mastercard, American Express
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
11th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Law Offices of T. J. Jesky
- Current
Licensed Illinois Attorney
Foreign Legal Consultant
Law Offices of T. J. Jesky
Mexican Law
Division Manager
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
Professional Associations
State Bar of Illinois
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Speaking Engagements
Cannabis Regulations, World of Cannabis Summit, Las Vegas, NV
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
159 Questions Answered
Q. if your getting a divorce should you get a divorce before you sell your house
A: If you have a buyer for the house, don't lose the buyer. They can be hard to find. You can keep the sale proceeds in escrow, to be resolved upon divorce.
Q. How long does it take attorneys to write up settlement release forms?
A: It would depend on how the settlement was reached and whether it was with an insurance company or private individual. Insurance companies take longer than a private individual. If it is a Court settlement, it is not suppose to take more than 30 days. If it is a private settlement, it is based on how busy are the attorneys. Normally, it can one to two weeks.
Q. Can I be criminally charged in Illinois if an online Facebook buyer says I sold them a different product than advertised
A: Stop losing sleep over this incident. You were assaulted by the Buyer. I believe the District Attorney and police have more important matters to pursue. As far as selling the product, this appears to be a civil event not a criminal event. Again, stop losing sleep.
View More Answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Law Offices of T. J. Jesky
205 N. Michigan Ave.
Suite 810
Chicago, IL 60601
Telephone: (312) 894-0130
Monday: 10 AM - 7 PM
Tuesday: 10 AM - 7 PM
Wednesday: 10 AM - 7 PM
Thursday: 10 AM - 8 PM (Today)
Friday: 10 AM - 5:30 PM
Saturday: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Sunday: Closed
Notice: We work with our clients through the weekend, as needed.
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.